Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Knew fuck all until twitter pointed out the CH changes, then it’s now direct sources. This was submitted 6 days ago, sure his direct sources would have said something then.

To be fair, Companies House docs are usually reported as submitted on one date, but don't become available for public viewing until a week or so later.

Wouldn’t you think his direct sources would have informed him of some movement? It happened last week, this direct source would know about it then, not like the rest of us a week later. I’m guessing his direct source is Twitter.

Staveley now appointed director at JV1 Limited.

What’s JV1 limited?

Seems like it's a company owned by RB Sports (Reuben Brothers) set up at around the same time as the other companies. Same directors as RB Sports as well. Plus Staveley now.

Staveley now appointed director at JV1 Limited.

What’s JV1 limited?

These sort of acquisitions typically have a number of companies set up at different levels of the structure by the buyer to facilitate acquisition finance going in at different levels (you'd often have loan notes being issued at one level, equity at another etc.) JV 1 was only established in Jan so that would make sense.

£150m to me reads potentially as an agreement for a future staggered payment - hence the vendor loan agreement with SJH as the lender. Again, hard to gleam too much with access to only one of a multitude of legal documents.

That's not correct - see above.

Where's that from? Can't see anything linking them.

Well done Jinky Jim, this has certainly pushed on since you created a new thread  :lol:

Thank you “Numbers”....if it does go through then yesterday’s positive thinking from all of us has eventually driven the Devils Advocate from our club.....When/if it happens a round of applause for us “Believers”

Well done Jinky Jim, this has certainly pushed on since you created a new thread  :lol:

Thank you “Numbers”....if it does go through then yesterday’s positive thinking from all of us has eventually driven the Devils Advocate from our club.....When/if it happens a round of applause for us “Believers”

ARE YOU MANDY

ARE YOU MANDY

AAARRRREEEEEE YOU MANDY IN DISGUISE

ARE YOU MANDY IN DISGUSE

Guest chopey

Starting to get worried here like. An unknown entity coming into the club. In retrospect Ashley has done a decent job of steadying the ship over the years.

Right on ..............it will always be the Sports Direct Arena to me and I hate those cups getting in the way of our attempted survival in the league.

ARE YOU MANDY

ARE YOU MANDY

AAARRRREEEEEE YOU MANDY IN DISGUISE

ARE YOU MANDY IN DISGUSE

:lol:

£150m to me reads potentially as an agreement for a future staggered payment - hence the vendor loan agreement with SJH as the lender. Again, hard to gleam too much with access to only one of a multitude of legal documents.

That's not correct - see above.

Where's that from? Can't see anything linking them.

From the security document itself posted at Companies House - you can access it on PCP's page.

£13m is a figure from somewhere for the deposit. Wonder if that is 5%?

No reason to doubt figures from somewhere. That's definitely the 5% deposit.

Even better if he’s lost millions on what he wanted as well.

Ps..I meant that figure came from some kind of valuation, ie a % of the club value rather than plucked from thin air. Was poorly worded.

Think Jinky is actually Staveley, the sneaky sod.

:lol: :lol: nice one Jinky Jim[/member]

I may have created the thread but you came up with the thread title so I think Sheikhshearer deserves all of the credit...all hail Sheikhshearer

Where is the Saudis in all this? It’s all Staveley and the Reuben brothers today.

Directors test will have been against these as they couldn’t fail it. Pif to come on board later when ownership is secured....that’s my take on it.

Think Jinky is actually Staveley, the sneaky sod.

:lol: :lol: nice one Jinky Jim[/member]

I may have created the thread but you came up with the thread title so I think Sheikhshearer deserves all of the credit...all hail Sheikhshearer

Gonna have to change my username to SaudiShearer if this goes through seeing as the Sheikh didn't buy the club!

Would that make the overall price of the club £260m?

Yeah, that’s what I was getting at. If it were a 15m deposit you’d think he’d be getting 300 for it and so on...

Where is the Saudis in all this? It’s all Staveley and the Reuben brothers today.

Directors test will have been against these as they couldn’t fail it. Pif to come on board later when ownership is secured....that’s my take on it.

could be they'll be more in the background rather than day to day stuff so maybe majority shareholders without being a director (is that even a thing?)

Would that make the overall price of the club £260m?

You’d imagine there will be add-ons for certain eventualities