Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

Just read that Martin Samuel article. To me it stinks of someone who just wants to cast a shadow of doubt in Newcadtle fans' heads as they're starting to get excited and he doesn't like it. It's basically just his opinion.

If that is the case, then it has worked with me. The fat f***ing prick. Can't just let us enjoy it.

The documents strongly indicate a deal has been agreed for a start. Mind it's a bullet point at the top and he doesn't mention it at all in his actual article.

Just read that Martin Samuel article. To me it stinks of someone who just wants to cast a shadow of doubt in Newcadtle fans' heads as they're starting to get excited and he doesn't like it. It's basically just his opinion.

If that is the case, then it has worked with me. The fat fucking prick. Can't just let us enjoy it.

:lol:

He really is pathetic.

If that is the case, then it has worked with me. The fat fucking prick. Can't just let us enjoy it.

Pretty sure all reports suggest it wouldn’t have gotten to the stage of the premier league checks without a price being agreed.

Is there a summary somewhere of the new potential ownership structure?

Why is Ashley needing to lend them £150m (or whatever the number is) for a 5 year period? Is that for the non Saudi portion? That's a drop in the ocean for the wealth we are talking, makes you also wonder what kind of conditions Ashley will be attaching to that.

I'll take anything now above Ashley to roll the dice, but it's a bit fishy that we can't pay it up front given the amount of money supposedly being thrown around.

Ashley is not lending them £150m for 5 years.

Can you clarify for me the instalments part or whatever?

I understand all other reports and documents lodged at companies house strongly suggest the complete opposite to what fat samuel is saying, but what he's said has put that horrible feeling back in my gut this morning because its Mike Ashley this involves. I really really cant stand people who like to stop peoples enjoyment just to be fucking cunts.

Why is Ashley needing to lend them £150m (or whatever the number is) for a 5 year period? Is that for the non Saudi portion? That's a drop in the ocean for the wealth we are talking, makes you also wonder what kind of conditions Ashley will be attaching to that.

I'll take anything now above Ashley to roll the dice, but it's a bit fishy that we can't pay it up front given the amount of money supposedly being thrown around.

Ashley is not lending them £150m for 5 years.

Can you clarify for me the instalments part or whatever?

There won't be any instalments. What needs clarifying about that?

Think you need to read the summary from that lass lawyer who explains her interpretation (and seems most likely) as to what the documentation at Companies House represents.

Cheers will take a look.

Nobody knows where it’s at apart from where the published paperwork is. Samuels might creep around Ashley but he’s not going to be in the loop of a £300m deal. He sells papers and internet clicks. Mackems will be wanking like fuk over it though.

Guest godzilla

Mark Douglas is trotting out the “Ashley’s side are sceptical” line on Twitter  :lol:

Here we go again it seems

All he is doing is spouting what Samuel has put.

Mark Douglas is trotting out the “Ashley’s side are sceptical” line on Twitter  :lol:

Yeah but he says that Samuel has spoken to Ashley recently so it’s coming from Ashley

Yeah but he says that Samuel has spoken to Ashley recently so it’s coming from Ashley

I think he meant in that interview he did with Ashley last time that fakeover went tits up.

Guest godzilla

It's not man read his article he said he hasn't spoken to him (I quote "The seller has said nothing"). Look at the documentation that has been submitted and read @RedRoseMichelle tweet about what it all means.

Guest godzilla

Whether you trust Samuel, Douglas or whoever... Deep down we probably all know which story will turn out to be true :lol:

Got nothing to do with trust just look at the documentation submitted and signed by both parties. Never got anywhere near this stage and again read the tweet from @RedRoseMichelle as it sums it up pretty well what is actually happening.