Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The new owners will absolutely 100% unarguably be morally way behind the western world, and worse than Ashley.

But I am firmly of the opinion that it has very little to do with the fans and shouldn’t be thrown at them as a moral dilemma. We have no choice in who our owners are (as has been made abundantly clear over the last 13 years). All we can do is support the team and hopefully enjoy watching some good football. I think it’s fair to say that you can love what the owners are doing to your club and hate their human rights record at the same time.

The new owners will absolutely 100% unarguably be morally way behind the western world, and worse than Ashley.

But I am firmly of the opinion that it has very little to do with the fans and shouldn’t be thrown at them as a moral dilemma. We have no choice in who our owners are (as has been made abundantly clear over the last 13 years). All we can do is support the team and hopefully enjoy watching some good football. I think it’s fair to say that you can love what the owners are doing to your club and hate their human rights record at the same time.

Muslims think the western world is a moral cesspit.

Christians think the western world is a moral cesspit.

Horrific generalisation fail.

Christians think the western world is a moral cesspit.

I think it's a moral cesspit, although not always for the same reasons as the religious folk. The point is, declaring ourselves unequivoally 100% morally superior is nuts.

Guest Howaythetoon

350 pages? Pfft, I want them out already!

That's a fucking text message for you mate  :lol:

Email subject title for me man.

Mods are going to have their work cut out to stop this shit spilling over in to every thread.

Should probably lock the "New Member" functionality of the forum until a few months after the takeover is completed.  Once the hype (positive & negative) cools down a little bit then open it back up.

Mods are going to have their work cut out to stop this shit spilling over in to every thread.

Should probably lock the "New Member" functionality of the forum until a few months after the takeover is completed.  Once the hype (positive & negative) cools down a little bit then open it back up.

That would make it a large clique.

Mods are going to have their work cut out to stop this s*** spilling over in to every thread.

Good idea. I prefer to read the regular poster comments tbh

Miss ODIN though.

Not

Not sure new members are the problem  :lol:

Wasn't there a time when you had to post 20 times (or something) before you could open a thread? Or was that Toontastic?

Guest reefatoon

Can’t wait to be hearing about future plans, players, upgrading the training ground etc. Think we will get so much to be excited about from the off. Just having owners who will be willing to communicate with the public and setting out plans. It’s going to be the polar opposite of what we have had. Far too excited about it all. I honestly thought I had lost this feeling for good.

Mods are going to have their work cut out to stop this s*** spilling over in to every thread.

:lol:

I wish Steve Wraith would fuck off already. Desperately trying to worm/arse lick his way in. Tory cunt.

This! So obvious!!

Playing for a job methinks. Couldn’t think of owt worse than him being involved tbh