Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It’s still Saudi in partnership with an English club, I just pointing out how hypocritical bein sports and amnesty international are being

Mate, Amnesty are not going to determine there response to stuff based on which team is involved. They didn't say anything publically (to my knowledge) about the Man Utd thing because it's completely insignificant in comparison to us actually being owned by the Saudi's.

I have no doubt that if it were manu that was getting taken over there would be very little directed at them considering what’s being directed at us, we seem to be easy targets

Jesus Christ, you can't be serious?

I have no doubt that if it were manu that was getting taken over there would be very little directed at them considering what’s being directed at us, we seem to be easy targets

Mackamnesty International, famously quiet on Saudi Arabia until the toon got involved with them.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/saudi-arabia/

Is anything being directed at Newcastle, isn't it just Amnesty protesting (which it has done before) and Bein sports

This is the problem really. Beacuse we all want this to go through so desperately, it feels like anything that could be a threat to it, is a direct attack upon us/the club. In reality it's not, it's an attack on Saudi and the people running the regime, but because of that fear of the deal being scuppered, people don't see that.

Loads of poor fuckers with Ashley Stockholm Syndrome will be high-fiving each other when it goes tits up and he’s he’s still in charge.

“Dodged some proper bad PR there lads”.  “Better the devil you know” etc

Does no one Google anymore? :lol:

"Like most #NUFC fans am more than happy to say goodbye to Mr Ashley, who treated fans as he treated his #SportsDirect workers, with contempt.  I hope the new owners will provide financial transparency and accountability to fans, as well as investment in the club. I look forward to working w them, hearing their thoughts on the football club, its role in the city & our region, a region that prides itself on community cohesion, social solidarity & human rights for all.  I am obviously concerned at the record of the Saudi Govt in these areas!"

Loads of poor f***ers with Ashley Stockholm Syndrome will be high-fiving each other when it goes tits up and he’s he’s still in charge.

Yes, the people who don't fancy their club being owned by a war criminal are the ones with Stockholm Syndrome. :lol: You're on a slippery slope towards driving yourself insane if you're just going to pretend all criticism isn't genuine, even among fellow fans. At the very least, you already look ridiculous while doing it. 

Loads of poor fuckers with Ashley Stockholm Syndrome will be high-fiving each other when it goes tits up and he’s he’s still in charge.

I think I'd be hoping for it to fall through if I thought there'd be another group along in six months and that Ashley was a willing seller under normal circumstances. But this might be our only shot. For all my misgivings, I'd much rather it goes through than not and worry about the rest later.

If it turns out that I feel I can't support the club under the new ownership, well that's where I am now anyway and have been for years.

Question is are any of you who opt to object+walk away going to turn into the same kind of monsters who wait until someone is enjoying something then kool-aid man into the conversation to remind us of bad thing? :lol: Like we all know the cunt who can't wait for someone to like the Beatles before they start in about Lennon's domestics.

Kinda depressing how this nonsense about 'NUFC takes more flack than anyone else' is A, being said so much and B, being discussed/responded to so much. Can't we just throw this content in with things like flat-Earth campaigns and ignore it?

Question is are any of you who opt to object+walk away going to turn into the same kind of monsters who wait until someone is enjoying something then kool-aid man into the conversation to remind us of bad thing? :lol: Like we all know the cunt who can't wait for someone to like the Beatles before they start in about Lennon's domestics.

:lol: