Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I still think it will be done.  But time lines now looking like approval mid to late next week.  Transfer of funds 2-5 days. So announcement a couple weeks from now.

I still think if/once prem checks are completed we would hear something before the transfer of funds, can’t see something like that not being leaked

I still think it will be done.  But time lines now looking like approval mid to late next week.  Transfer of funds 2-5 days. So announcement a couple weeks from now.

I still think if/once prem checks are completed we would hear something before the transfer of funds, can’t see something like that not being leaked

Yeah true. 

Always liked Santon, me. Seemed a really nice guy and one of the most elegant players to watch on the ball. Still think with the right coaching at ket points in his career he’d have been a great player

He was ruined by the coaching he had here. Clearly had a lot of talent.

Guest Butcher

There’s a reason Inter let him go for so little.

Good on the ball, but a natural poor defender.

Guest neesy111

One of the worst fullbacks I've seen defensively tbh.  Ball watched quite often.

At what point does this guy become someone with an agenda, rather than someone fighting a genuine moral cause?

2 weeks ago. He’s a total cunt and has done more damage to his cause than anyone could have.