Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Think this tweet of Caulkin's is an even better response tbh. I know Delaney has had his views on SA long before this takeover kicked off but fucking hell, fans can't even have a drink to celebrate Ashley finally going?

Think this tweet of Caulkin's is an even better response tbh. I know Delaney has had his views on SA long before this takeover kicked off but fucking hell, fans can't even have a drink to celebrate Ashley finally going?

:thup:

Lots of sources not saying it’s been delayed anyone thinking this will be done today will be disappointed

If it doesn't happen today it's not happening. It should be done already.

Delaney spoke well on true faith podcast but think he’s wrong on this occasion. Cans is pretty harmless stuff. No need to piss on people’s chips, there will be plenty of time and reasons to criticise Newcastle fans and our club in the future.

Lots of sources not saying it’s been delayed anyone thinking this will be done today will be disappointed

Staveley has been trying to buy us for over 2 years! What makes you think that if it doesn't happen today she's just going to give up?!

Chill out!

Come on wormy, that’s not true now is it.  Let’s have a smile.

Based on what?

Staveley has been trying to buy us for over 2 years! What makes you think that if it doesn't happen today she's just going to give up?!

Chill out!

:lol: Soz I'm bored and taking the piss.

At what point does this guy become someone with an agenda, rather than someone fighting a genuine moral cause?

2 weeks ago. He’s a total cunt and has done more damage to his cause than anyone could have.

Yeah I think that's nail on head. He's basically one of those social media warriors that we see in politics that refuse to accept that the world isn't black or white and as popular as they are on Twitter, regular folks see the charade. I think Obama put it best when he said 'If I tweet or hashtag about how you didn't do something right or used the wrong verb, then I can sit back and feel pretty good about myself because 'Man did you see how woke I was? I called you out! That's enough," he said. "If all you're doing is casting stones, you are probably not going to get that far.'

At what point does this guy become someone with an agenda, rather than someone fighting a genuine moral cause?

2 weeks ago. He’s a total cunt and has done more damage to his cause than anyone could have.

Yeah I think that's nail on head. He's basically one of those social media warriors that we see in politics that refuse to accept that the world isn't black or white and as popular as they are on Twitter, regular folks see the charade. I think Obama put it best when he said 'If I tweet or hashtag about how you didn't do something right or used the wrong verb, then I can sit back and feel pretty good about myself because 'Man did you see how woke I was? I called you out! That's enough," he said. "If all you're doing is casting stones, you are probably not going to get that far.'

Nice stoning reference there. On point :lol:

Guest neesy111

tbh I find the cans thing cringey at best at least how the media have decided to jump in on it anyway.

:thup:

tbh I find the cans thing cringey at best at least how the media have decided to jump in on it anyway.

True, but that's all it is.

That Delaney fella is just jumping on it to reinforce his point again which seems a bit shitty.

Guest reefatoon

Glad that fuckwit is getting shot down. Back in your box you little pointless scrote.

Guest reefatoon

Is it really making you actually cringe though? Or are you just being massively dramatic. Bet you haven't cringed once really, you just don't like it very much.  It's absolutely harmless really.  Love how "cringy" people get over the slightest things.  :lol: