Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

If George bails from tonight meeting I will be even more worried.

He’s just tweeted that he’s looking forward to it

yeah I just got that one seconds after posting.  I'll take this as a bit of good news. 

Heard a weird one from a work colleague just now, PIF and Reubens have passed FPP but Staveley hasn’t yet and needs another 4 weeks for her husband to have FPP checks

Heard a weird one from a work colleague just now, PIF and Reubens have passed FPP but Staveley hasn’t yet and needs another 4 weeks for her husband to have FPP checks

Should add that I don’t personally believe it but raises a good point that the checks are not that simple and have a lot of interdependencies

If George bails from tonight meeting I will be even more worried.

Why would he bail? There was no suggestion of him pulling out of it. You are making shit up in your own head to panic yourself. Calm down ffs

And they got this information how exactly?

Amanda's husband told him on Zoom.

It's James.  It's only 50/50 the 'work colleague' isn't a stuffed toy or a voice in his head.

Guest godzilla

Should add that I don’t personally believe it but raises a good point that the checks are not that simple and have a lot of interdependencies

No chance if you had said a few more days even at most a week (even though it's still crap), but, 4 weeks  :lol: - tell him he's talking a load of s****