Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

Sorry lads been in bed ill ...

Any brief summary of any updates please?

STM got a blowjob off a boxer

What did Odin do, again? I remember it involved Photoshop. I was brand new to the forum at that point.

He created some fake WhatsApp messages from Midhat (from the BZG group) “confirming” the takeover had gone through.

Astonishing to watch his reputation disintegrate in real time in the thread as people called him out on it...

That whole episode was most bizarre.

WTF came over him?  :lol: :lol:

Thanks for that  :lol:

Yeah, that's what he said

That's the dog breed by the way. It wasn't Anthony Joshua.

Beginning to wish I had kept my mouth shut 😂. I only ever post stuff that has either come to me first hand from someone I sometimes bump into on the football side or where I’m confident that it is reliable info from somewhere else. This info came from somewhere else, at that point of contact I casually asked for names and positions held at the club so I could see if they held up and call bull shit if they didn’t. The name and position matched. The info didn’t come through a long line of people.

Deals like this can presumably fall through even when one or both of the party’s believe it’s all finally done. I’ve passed on what that belief was on Friday. Fingers crossed.

As I said on Friday if my info is a wind up it’s in pretty poor taste. It came to me through a very close family member and to that family member by a very close family member of someone in a position of responsibility at the club.

I have the name but please don’t ask for it. Doesn’t mean it’s bull shit.

The buyers side may be being a bit more cautious, I was simply told that Charnley said it was all done.

:thup:

I prefer to take people at their word until proven otherwise so I do believe what you guys are saying.

But playing devil’s advocate it can’t be easy being charvey.  Most blokes like to play billy big balls a bit and his salary (or lack of) is published.  He made out to be a stooge with supporters.  I could easily imagine him jumping the gun a bit to get some kudos.  Maybe there was unofficial word that it will be signed etc. 

Barclays could easily be part of the processing the purchases assuming it will be approved.  I don’t know the terms of the loan but it could be that they were informed that the transfer of ownership will be happening even before the Premiership approval.

On the flip side maybe it has been approved but the league said please no leaks so they have time to get their press in order during the money transfer. 

No one knows.

I prefer to take people at their word until proven otherwise so I do believe what you guys are saying.

But playing devil’s advocate it can’t be easy being charvey.  Most blokes like to play billy big balls a bit and his salary (or lack of) is published.  He made out to be a stooge with supporters.  I could easily imagine him jumping the gun a bit to get some kudos.  Maybe there was unofficial word that it will be signed etc. 

Barclays could easily be part of the processing the purchases assuming it will be approved.  I don’t know the terms of the loan but it could be that they were informed that the transfer of ownership will be happening even before the Premiership approval.

On the flip side maybe it has been approved but the league said please no leaks so they have time to get their press in order during the money transfer. 

No one knows.

Seems more like, after PL approval, its the legal stuff, ie Barclays and money transfers. When it us all done 100% it will be announced.