Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

They figure once we notice we're no longer on the website we'll just kind of quietly slink away. Pure Milton in Office Space moment.

We all need to stop talking about literally shitting ourselves and appreciate this fantastically obscure reference

In fairness, how many times has the clique debate reared it's head? With this forum's history it was only a matter of time before this thread came full circle to literal shit. :lol:

They figure once we notice we're no longer on the website we'll just kind of quietly slink away. Pure Milton in Office Space moment.

We all need to stop talking about literally shitting ourselves and appreciate this fantastically obscure reference

Someone with Richard Richard in their avatar telling people to stop making toilet jokes.

Been catching up on Bottom this week, man I miss Rik.

Someone with Richard Richard in their avatar telling people to stop making toilet jokes.

Very good point!

Amen brother

First couple of replies put things in perspective.

Most people on here should read them and calm down

Tbf, some of us did suggest that they might be dragging it out to wait until the fuss dies down. Which also shows they are very wary of criticism, including that from other clubs, especially the established big boys who will be worrying that there's a new kid on the block. One who's not that new actually, and one who made them shit their pants (just keeping it topical) in the not too distant past.