Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

MidfuckingMay

I reckon we're about as close to mid-May as it's possible to be

Bein put us back a few days. Give it until the 20th.

You have way too much confidence in your source.

I couldn't be happier if this comment comes back to bite me on the arse but unless someone here is talking to the head of the PL, no one knows anything.

MidfuckingMay

I reckon we're about as close to mid-May as it's possible to be

Bein put us back a few days. Give it until the 20th.

You have way too much confidence in your source.

I couldn't be happier if this comment comes back to bite me on the arse but unless someone here is talking to the head of the PL, no one knows anything.

I think it's been pretty clear for a couple of weeks that RS is on the wind up, no?

Astonishing that anyone is still taking notice of that Shell goon. Absolute bullshit artist preying on the simpleton nature of most of our fanbase.

Would anyone like a peer-to-peer bet with me on this? £1k into escrow that Newcastle United Limited is still a 100% subsidiary of MASH Holdings Limited as at 01/06/2020?

Offer still very much open lads.

Astonishing that anyone is still taking notice of that Shell goon. Absolute bullshit artist preying on the simpleton nature of most of our fanbase.

Would anyone like a peer-to-peer bet with me on this? £1k into escrow that Newcastle United Limited is still a 100% subsidiary of MASH Holdings Limited as at 01/06/2020?

giphy.gif

No thanks methven

Why not do as HTT done and , if you're so confident wager it to a foodbank and also make it clear its not just a name holding thing as such that NUFC as we know it , ie the football club will be owned by MASH as opposed to a company title .

Guest Carrick18

Are you intimating that Ashley won't go through with the takeover or it'll just take a long time?

Either way, I think you're right to say the lawyer doing videos is over-playing things. She waffles then tends to finish with 'but we haven't seen any documents so don't know'. All feels like a doctor diagnosing you over the phone.

Since you're quoting yourself

RedBird Capital - a name we're about to hear a lot more of in the next few days. Long way to go in this saga yet...

What happened to this then?

Since your quoting yourself

RedBird Capital - a name we're about to hear a lot more of in the next few days. Long way to go in this saga yet...

What happened to this then?

I'd like to know more about this too Penn[/member]

Well I don't have access to his phone to see the exact times, the weekend of 25th/26th April he probably spoke to his sources, then said they were expecting a decision as early as the middle of that week. Count the fucking days if it bothers you that much  :lol:

Sean Penn, solidifying his reputation as an absolute fucking cockend.

Would you be open to telling us what you know or where you get your information from ? Genuine question.

01/09/2020 and I'll bite.

Nobody commenting on NUFC.com’s latest update? Apparently the leaked document that has put this thing back highlighted a possible breach of the rule that says a club should not provide false, misleading or inaccurate information....

Nobody commenting on NUFC.com’s latest update? Apparently the leaked document that has put this thing back highlighted a possible breach of the rule that says a club should not provide false, misleading or inaccurate information....

A club as opposed to prospective owner or director?

Guest chopey

What an absolute pile of fucking shite that is just another example of the absolute pile of fucking shite the past 13 absolute pile of fucking shite years have been