Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Link me it?

Ha. Wow. That’s your shortest post today. I’m claiming that as inspired by me. I know you know it’s on last page and many times before. So I’ll make you a counter offer, just to you...

I’ll give £1,000 to the food bank if we get taken over before 15/6. You give £500 if we don’t. That’s only half a fixture in your new box ;-)

This is a good deal. The food bank needs it atm.

Link me it?

Ha. Wow. That’s your shortest post today. I’m claiming that as inspired by me. I know you know it’s on last page and many times before. So I’ll make you a counter offer, just to you...

I’ll give £1,000 to the food bank if we get taken over before 15/6. You give £500 if we don’t. That’s only half a fixture in your new box ;-)

This is a good deal. The food bank needs it atm.

Just so I know we are on same page, hit me to a link and I’ll start off by giving £500 up front from N.O... then we can agree rest of bet tomorrow if HTT keen

You have given £540.95 as a donation to the Newcastle West End Foodbank

The donation ID is T637252742968591276U565396C324972-8118b

£125.00 Gift Aid has been added to your donation

For you HTT. No worries if you don’t wanna play bet now, i wouldn’t have taken the bet if you’d not suggested

Fucking hell, lads.  It's Sunday morning and I've just had to read through 8 pages of unbelievably tedious shite to get about 5 decent / interesting posts.

It's like having a thread full of Gallowgate Ends just repeating the same thing over and over.

Just respect each others opinion even though it may be different to your own and let it go.

Our last full day of Mike Ashley

I guess every member gets one chance to pretend to be ITK and gamble they’re right.  I’ll use mine now. My sources indicate that premier league sign off will be granted on Tuesday.

Guest alijmitchell

So much toxic masculinity alpha bullshit in this thread. All this offering people out for bets, might as well just go to a private chat room and start waving your cocks about.

I know fuck all but I'm just hopeful. :lol: It was meant to be done last week but for a delay. We're deep into injury time and the ref has his whistle in his mouth.

😁 Me too.  It has to happen at some point.  My wishful thinking is that the Paul Smith is right and it’s all bit done just waiting on big wigs to sign off.  They’ll leak it at the start of the week to minimise celebrations.  All just hopeful guess work.

Link me it?

Out of interest, why do you think it will not go through before then? And does this mean you don’t think it will happen at all?

Guest Howaythetoon

You have given £540.95 as a donation to the Newcastle West End Foodbank

The donation ID is T637252742968591276U565396C324972-8118b

£125.00 Gift Aid has been added to your donation

For you HTT. No worries if you don’t wanna play bet now, i wouldn’t have taken the bet if you’d not suggested

Wow good on you man, I think I’ll decline though for now.