Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Our last full day of Mike Ashley

I guess every member gets one chance to pretend to be ITK and gamble they’re right.  I’ll use mine now. My sources indicate that premier league sign off will be granted on Tuesday.

Im his source.  Today’s the day :cheesy:

Edgar, Walton, Bernard were all at the club at same time weren’t they? There’s clearly some chatter amongst players in that group who probably all have the same source, just depends how credible the originator actually is

Edgar, Walton, Bernard were all at the club at same time weren’t they? There’s clearly some chatter amongst players in that group who probably all have the same source, just depends how credible the originator actually is

What did Edgar say?

Olivier Bernard says he’s been told by a good source that the takeover will happen today. He’s 80% confident...

I wonder if that's the same Olivier Bernard that told my daughter 2 weeks ago that we would hear 'next week', so last week?

Olivier Bernard says he’s been told by a good source that the takeover will happen today. He’s 80% confident...

I wonder if that's the same Olivier Bernard that told my daughter 2 weeks ago that we would hear 'next week', so last week?

That's because it's all based on expectations. It was "expected" to happen last week but didn't.

Not sure why everyone is obsessing over exact timings. It'll happen, or it won't.

That's because it's all based on expectations. It was "expected" to happen last week but didn't.

Not sure why everyone is obsessing over exact timings. It'll happen, or it won't.

OK Nostradamus.

Valuable insight. Glad you cleared that up.  :lol:

Well that's the fucking point isn't it :lol:

Well that's the fucking point isn't it :lol:

Well it’s 100% accurate, so probably doesn’t belong in this thread.  :lol:

Love the idea that Staveley is calling round all the ex-players to let them know of the takeover before it’s officially announced like; obviously how takeovers work, delay must be because Kuqi has lost his phone

To be fair, Ashley should buy this Twitter account once he's got his cash, it's more like him than his own PR team!

Anyways, I've just popped a bottle of broon ale in the fridge that's been sat in my garage since the first takeover rumours started years ago, hope it's still alright, it says best before 2015  :lol:

Love the idea that Staveley is calling round all the ex-players to let them know of the takeover before it’s officially announced like; obviously how takeovers work, delay must be because Kuqi has lost his phone

Proper chortled at that  ;D