Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest reefatoon

Is this going to happen ?..... today???

My pecker has raised considerably for some reason, it's spidey sense is tingling.

Used to be head football writer on the Journal

Is it the same one? If so then he is a proper journalist at least, not some twitter t***.

As far as I can tell yes. The interview article with him has links to his Twitter profile.

Howe has been terribly unlucky this season with injuries and limited funds, but unfortunately for us I think he’s got his sights on the England job.

Closest thing to SBR you’ll get these days.

Who's the lad on here who absolutely detest him?

Oh dear god, these people on Twitter, man :lol:

He isn’t the standard Twitter doylem posting it for likes, as discussed he was a journalist for the Mirror and won Sports Reporter of the Year a couple of years back.

Hope he’s right mind, but at the same time have my doubts.

Howe has been terribly unlucky this season with injuries and limited funds, but unfortunately for us I think he’s got his sights on the England job.

Closest thing to SBR you’ll get these days.

Who's the lad on here who absolutely detest him?

Wonder if the Saudis will look at Eddie Howe for the job.  He's done a cracking job down at Bournemouth and probably deserves a shot at a big club.

Are you trying to get me banned :hmm:

Told you today was the day. I started celebrating this at lunch time. It's the takeover where you don't need official confirmation, you chose what time and craic on.  :lol:

Not to invite the whole virtue signalling thing like, but isn't saying that you don't care about her situation, that she's being used, that she needs to complain to other organisations for her cause to have merit, or that she simply needs to fuck off, not all just as bad as some throwaway insult?

Personally for me, it's not that I don't care about her situation, I am just more invested in what the deal could do for the whole area. that has me excited for what this places could become, and yes, also the football will be a huge thing again too. I'd like to think my take on it is not the same as some of the dunder heads calling her names like.

Dunno like. Almost sounds as if you deserve your club to end up like bury.

ooo rattled

Guest reefatoon

Off to cut the grass now, hope they hold off for another hour or so until I am done. Would hate to miss the gifgasm

Guest Butcher

Off to cut the grass now, hope they hold off for another hour or so until I am done. Would hate to miss the gifgasm

Look at me, look at me, I’ve got a big fuck off garden.

Pathetic.

Wonder if the Saudis will look at Eddie Howe for the job.  He's done a cracking job down at Bournemouth and probably deserves a shot at a big club.

When you can afford a Ferrari, you don't go looking for Mondeo

Oh dear god, these people on Twitter, man :lol:

He isn’t the standard Twitter doylem posting it for likes, as discussed he was a journalist for the Mirror and won Sports Reporter of the Year a couple of years back.

Hope he’s right mind, but at the same time have my doubts.

Fair enough. It's just so tiring hearing so many people claim to be ITK.

I think i've bored myself saying before but unless his contact is the head of the PL, or he's seen correspondence from the head of the PL, I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

The secrecy regarding the status of the checks has been very impressive so I'd be surprised if someone has let it slip to him, allowing him the chance to make a claim on Twitter.