Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I am not looking for brownie points.

I have read this forum daily since joining.

Very rarely post anything.

I posted my rant a week or so ago because of the way this thread had become unbearable for a few days. Consistently seeing arguments breaking out when all I was looking for was news.

I'm not posting on twitter. I am respectfully open to abuse for posting bull chit if what I say doesn't happen.

I would not randomly post this if I wasnt sure.

I will go one better and say the info came from one of the brothers within the squad.

Can you recognise why people are reluctant to accept info from a new member?

Longstaff?

I am not looking for brownie points.

I have read this forum daily since joining.

Very rarely post anything.

I posted my rant a week or so ago because of the way this thread had become unbearable for a few days. Consistently seeing arguments breaking out when all I was looking for was news.

I'm not posting on twitter. I am respectfully open to abuse for posting bull chit if what I say doesn't happen.

I would not randomly post this if I wasnt sure.

I will go one better and say the info came from one of the brothers within the squad.

Why did you come on here looking for news if you could get it direct from one of the Longstaffs?

GC has absolutely had it confirmed to him. The fact he kept talking about it being "official" in his tweets was him saying as much as he possibly could. Reading through them all it's so damn obvious 😂

So did anyone establish (or a possible clue) why that plane made the flight from Saudi to Stansted to Newcastle (only stopping 40 minutes) and back to Saudi?

Dry run to see how long it takes to get to work and back, a bit like when you start a new job.

O0 So no then

Be very odd if it’s not linked to the takeover, I think we can assume that much

But be careful about indulging in plane talk on here, it can get messy very quickly

Why question me?

No one had news. Ashely speaks to no one. EVER. Movement on companies house. Barclays. Media. You guys. Planes. Everything may of at some point showed signs.

Is it low grade like? Reading a forum. I can pretty much bet my nuts that there are people who are members on here who are in good positions within the club.

Did u want the fukin news or not?

My customer knows a lot of the players I’m going to text him now, see if this players text thing is true .

He may get told to fuck off mind  :lol:

I will report back.

GC has absolutely had it confirmed to him. The fact he kept talking about it being "official" in his tweets was him saying as much as he possibly could. Reading through them all it's so damn obvious 😂

Aye, he used the word official a lot. Basically saying there's been no official green light given to the consortium but maybe they've been given an unofficial nod.

Why question me?

No one had news. Ashely speaks to no one. EVER. Movement on companies house. Barclays. Media. You guys. Planes. Everything may of at some point showed signs.

Is it low grade like? Reading a forum. I can pretty much bet my nuts that there are people who are members on here who are in good positions within the club.

You said Ashley speaks to no one. Now youre saying the whole squad has been spoken to and informed.

If you have a direct link to one of the Longstaffs for takeover news then why do you come on here looking for takeover news?

Aye, he used the word official a lot. Basically saying there's been no official green light given to the consortium but maybe they've been given an unofficial nod.

If they are still waiting for official news then we are still in the same position.

Tbf shortstaff may know a little more than most with his contract situation. He's probably got a new deal lined up with the new owners and ready to go once it's official. Considering the pittance he's on hell have a huge interest and his agent will be on it every day.

Tbf shortstaff may know a little more than most with his contract situation. He's probably got a new deal lined up with the new owners and ready to go once it's official. Considering the pittance he's on hell have a huge interest and his agent will be on it every day.

As if Matty has been the new owners priority :lol:

Why question me?

Don't be so fucking thin skinned. :lol:

You're posting something you've heard. So have hundreds of other people. Every other person has been just as convinced, every other person has been wrong. Everybody has every right to be sceptical. Chill the fuck out, sit back and if you're right, enjoy the warm glow and smugness. If you're wrong, get pelters like everyone else has. Until then, don't be surprised that nobody has any reason to believe you because you're number 37421 to come up with a story that they've heard something from someone in the club.

We all want you to be correct, but come one, we're entitled to say "Haha, yeah OK, whatever".

Also, loving the "Why question me?" as if you're somehow beyond that. Give over. Why NOT question you?

You have no reputation on here for previous info, you have come out of nowhere, stated something massive, and then got the hump when people have not immediately fallen over themselves to believe you. I hope you're right, we all do. We're all on your side here, but have a word with yourself mate. People are absolutely justified in poking a bit of fun at the millionth "A player has told me" rumour.

Guest godzilla

Why question me?

You said Ashley speaks to no one. Now youre saying the whole squad has been spoken to and informed.

If you have a direct link to one of the Longstaffs for takeover news then why do you come on here looking for takeover news?

tbf (not saying he's right mind either we will find out anyway tomorrow if he is) he did say they were told today

As if Matty has been the new owners priority :lol:

He’ll be further up the priority chain than any journo and Bruce.