Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

depends on what timezone probably not uk

I'm pretty sure the forbes website will display the time in whatever the time is in the locale you are in unless it's static and they just update the text themselves every minute and ignore any framework.

Edit:  Also its 9PM in Riyadh

Could be US timezone, you're probably right but just gobsmacked it's taken over 7 hours to be picked up on.

I'm pretty sure the forbes website will display the time in whatever the time is in the locale you are in unless it's static and they just update the text themselves every minute and ignore any framework.

Could be US timezone, you're probably, right but just gobsmacked it's taken over 7 hours to be picked up on.

Sadly it's not. Here's an article from 10 mins ago:

https://www.forbesmiddleeast.com/billionaires/world-billionaires/covid-19-gainers-5-american-billionaires-got-%24755b-richer-in-the-past-two-months

Guest reefatoon

Once this is confirmed and the season ends football is going to be fun again.

Please stay in the division, please stay in the division

Guest godzilla

Could be US timezone, you're probably, right but just gobsmacked it's taken over 7 hours to be picked up on.

Sadly it's not. Here's an article from 10 mins ago:

https://www.forbesmiddleeast.com/billionaires/world-billionaires/covid-19-gainers-5-american-billionaires-got-%24755b-richer-in-the-past-two-months

:thup: surprised it's taken that long to pick up with the media hawks around

Even the rest of this season - assuming we get going again - will be fun knowing that Bruce is on his way out.

Guest godzilla

Even the rest of this season - assuming we get going again - will be fun knowing that Bruce is on his way out.

As long as the f***er doesn't take us down (not that I think we will as 5 teams have to make up 8 points or more and Brighton 6 - possibly only need another 3 - 5 points).

Nah I think once the season ends (one way or the other) Bruce will be out on his arse, the rebuilding on and off the pitch starts and we can be optimistic again.

Yet another false alarm  :yao:

Just like when the turtle's head pops out and then despite pushing, it just slips away like there was never a poo there anyway.

Yet another false alarm  :yao:

Just like when the turtle's head pops out and then despite pushing, it just slips away like there was never a poo there anyway.

Like one of my dogs this afternoon, got in to full on having a shite posture, looked like he was squeezing one out, did his little kick the grass thing when he was done. I then went over, bag in hand to pick it up but there was no poo there!

Guest godzilla

can't see the takeover going ahead until it's confirmed the club remains in the premier league

Honestly man  :lol: