So... nothing has happened again today.  :lol: :lol:

Cant wait for the, "yeah but its moving closer, honest!"  :lol:

1hour until some sort of announcement as per one the Longstaffs inside scoop

Really?

Really?

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=104153.msg7227476#msg7227476

A few posts later he said this leak came from one of the brothers in the squad

Really?

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=104153.msg7227476#msg7227476

A few posts later he said this leak came from one of the brothers in the squad

Might not be the Longstaffs, he might just be a massive racist.

all great until you read this bit and even if 5% true my heart sank.

"However it is understood the buyers have a clear and detailed five-year plan to overhaul and modernise Newcastle and will back Bruce, at least until the end of the season, with the 59-year-old also given every opportunity to remain as the club’s manager beyond that."

But isn't that from the article by Luke Edwards....you know...the guy who has been shamelessly plugging Bruce's qualities all season? What are the chances of him having any real information on what the new owners plans are for Brucie?

Guest reefatoon

Chopra says it’s done not that he would know like.

Didn’t he say long before the media knew that the Saudis wanted to buy the club?

I think he did.

"However it is understood the buyers have a clear and detailed five-year plan to overhaul and modernise Newcastle and will back Bruce, at least until the end of the season, with the 59-year-old also given every opportunity to remain as the club’s manager beyond that."

But isn't that from the article by Luke Edwards....you know...the guy who has been shamelessly plugging Bruce's qualities all season? What are the chances of him having any real information on what the new owners plans are for Brucie?

No I think its the Jason Burt article in telegraph sport someone posted on the forum.

Not that I don't agree with the sentiment most have no clue.

No I think its the Jason Burt article in telegraph sport someone posted on the forum.

Not that I don't agree with the sentiment most have no clue.

Fair enough, but anyway, at worst it means that the new owners don't have their desired target ready to take over mid season. In which case they were always going to come out with encouraging noises towards Bruce, if only to keep his morale up until the final few games are played. I don't believe for one minute that he will still be in charge next season under new ownership.

Like Caulkin, Jason Burt is getting his info from Staveley (or her husband). They have reported several times that no managers have been sounded out, which could only mean one thing - Rafa will be back to finish his Project as soon as the season finishes!

Miguel Delaney also mentioned Frank McParland and Owen Brown the other day, although that could be bullshit.

:pedro:

Amanda has done a Coleen Rooney and told all the players different things.. now she knows the Longstaffs can’t be trusted

But she doesnt know which Longstaff. Bin Salman will have both their cars & phones bugged now.