Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

HE IS A DOCTOR. DOCTORS AREN'T ALLOWED TO LIE.

Okay Tony Schiavone.

"June 1st will be the biggest announcement in the history of this great sport!"

"Rafa Benitez is returning to Newcastle. Ugh, that will put butts in the seats!"

I wonder if Jason Burt has twisted his arm

He has also tweeted if it doesn’t happen this week then it’s time to question if it will happen at all.

Every tweet screams that he knows nothing, he’s not even getting a sniff, Burt is probably not even sharing anything with him.

I wonder if Jason Burt has twisted his arm

He has also tweeted if it doesn’t happen this week then it’s time to question if it will happen at all.

Every tweet screams that he knows nothing, he’s not even getting a sniff, Burt is probably not even sharing anything with him.

I recall him tweeting similar around 3 weeks ago, if it doesn’t happen next week then it’s time to worry etc.

He is an idiot who knows nowt.

I don’t see how it can be this week, it is still with the premier league even if it is ready to be signed off. That won’t happen till Tuesday at the earliest and then the transfer of funds takes 5 working days doesn’t it ?

Lots of noise at the back end of last week

Caulkin all but confirming they had unofficially been given the nod

Newspaper exclusives saying the same

All points to this week being the week  :frantic:

The Riyadh - Newcastle - Riyadh day trip by private jet too.

I don’t see how it can be this week, it is still with the premier league even if it is ready to be signed off. That won’t happen till Tuesday at the earliest and then the transfer of funds takes 5 working days doesn’t it ?

Depends how you define "it".  If it's confirmed transfer of funds has started then it's happened.  There are no circumstances were it collapses once that starts.