Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

:lol: Any player that prefers Bruce over Rafa could fuck off tomorrow, never play another game for the club again and I'm pretty damn confident I wouldn't shed a single tear for one of them.

:lol: Any player that prefers Bruce over Rafa could fuck off tomorrow, never play another game for the club again and I'm pretty damn confident I wouldn't shed a single tear for one of them.

Have you ever shed a tear over a player leaving? :lol:

The players not wanting the club to go for the likes of Pochettino, Allegri, Rafa but instead wanting Stephen Roger Bruce to remain in charge so they can joke around on the training pitch and have a couple extra days off a week rather than trying to be part of a progressive rebuilding of the club back to being a major power in the Premier League?

Just fuck off then.

I genuinely welled up a bit when Ben Arfa left :lol:

The players not wanting the club to go for the likes of Pochettino, Allegri, Rafa but instead wanting Stephen Roger Bruce to remain in charge so they can joke around on the training pitch and have a couple extra days off a week rather than trying to be part of a progressive rebuilding of the club back to being a major power in the Premier League?

Just fuck off then.

Our current roster of players know their days are numbered with a new manager with a bottomless wallet - however, if their buddy Bruce remains... gravy train still rolling, no need to face reality that no decent club would want them.

Only Capaca that I can recall tbf.

I suspect the thing about the players wanting Bruce is poetic licence based on the square root of fuck all.

If they genuinely think he's a better option than Rafa or Poch, they shouldn't be anywhere near a club with ambition.

Just fuck off then.

Spot on.

Not one of them is worth keeping over getting a top class manager in.

West Ham want shelvey, have for a while. He’ll leave for around what we paid. Might get half our money back off a relegated or promotion chasing team for Ritchie. We will be less arsed about squeezing teams for money and missing out on sales such as Darlow to Boro and Gayle to a host of club. we’ll Take a hit just to free up the space.

I love the Keyes stuff. He’s a broken and desperate man, dying inside over an argument he started, he continued and he can’t win. He’s been kicked all over then as they walk away stood back up and shouted is that all you’ve got.

Andy Is his only ally in football and he wants fuck all to do with that rant.

Thing with the players allegedly wanting Bruce to stay is a complete non-story.

He's the incumbent manager. They have to say this. No player could be contacted by the press and say "You know what? I'd prefer someone else.". It doesn't matter what you actually think, the only thing you can say out loud is that Bruce should be given a chance so I put no store in that at all.

However if they genuinely DO want Bruce to stay, they should be shot with shit. :lol:

His twitter dealings basically over the last two or three years is posting some bullshit and then in the comments, all nufc supporters posting pictures of chimp hands or calling him a hairy nonce.

He has a touch of the Mike Ashley about him.. he’ll say it’s water off a ducks back but inside he’s seething and built up a massive resentment for the club and it’s supporters.

If Saudi decide to bid for the tv rights in the near future, he’ll be out of a job too. This whole situation couldn’t be any better to be honest.

Guest chopey

I wonder what his stance would be if the Saudis won the TV rights and then offered him a job.

Handing Ritchie and Shelvey new contracts was such a terrible decision, be surprised if we managed to get rid of them

That's fine, more than happy to keep Ritchie around as an experienced squad player. Ritchie isn't the worst player to bring on when you're 1 or 2 up with 15 mins to go and need to bring on a winger to double up against someone.

I just don't see the point in Shelvey whatsoever. Mid 90's he'd be fantastic. Now everyone has ball playing centre halves he is redundant. He does exacly what Schar, Lejeune and Clark can do when we play a back 3, except he's a lazy, moody prick to go with it.

Richard Keys getting desperate, even Gray seems stunned  :lol: :lol:

The rantings of a mad man, bein must be paying him some coin, what a fuc#%ing clip.

Rantings of a desperate man.