Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest chopey

I can't find this voodoo priest who divines football futures by doing readings of chicken bones on Twitter anywhere.

I honestly think we're at the point of locking this thread until we get actual real info and keep posts about it to the Not Worthy of a Thread and Twitter Bollocks threads. :lol:

The takeover has gone through.....sign three wingers!

It would have been equally as credible to say we were buying two centre halves.

You’d think that, when making up transfer stories, journalists would at least look at our XI and pretend to fill the holes that exist instead of slapping high profile names on stories.

Guest Carrick18

You’d think that, when making up transfer stories, journalists would at least look at our XI and pretend to fill the holes that exist instead of slapping high profile names on stories.

I think him claiming to be a journalist is up there with Joey Tribbiani playing a doctor on TV.

I think him claiming to be a journalist is up there with Joey Tribbiani playing a doctor on TV.

My bad, for some reason I thought that was a real story, not that Indy wanker

I honestly think we're at the point of locking this thread until we get actual real info and keep posts about it to the Not Worthy of a Thread and Twitter Bollocks threads. :lol:

Absolutely fu#%ing not, I’m still convinced some people don’t think this is real.

If the Premier league knocked it back, I’m sure some would say it was just another fake over conspiracy.

13 years of Ashley has seriously fu#%ed with peoples minds.

We have been having threads locked left right and centre.

How about people simply stop positing well known bullshit, stop trying to wind people up, stop being so negative with every click bait article, and stop calling people nonces and such?

It’s not an unreasonable request.

So that's the takeover done then is it? Maybe there is some reliable info on his feed but I bet if you went through it you'd find countless claims that never materialised, some probably about our takeover too.

Jesus man.

Look through his timeline. He has never ever got 1 story right, I even think at this point it’s a shit attempt at satire rather than an attempt to make people think he’s ITK.

Jesus man.

Look through his timeline. He has never ever got 1 story right, I even think at this point it’s a shit attempt at satire rather than an attempt to make people think he’s ITK.

:lol::lol:

Pot calling oven here.

Another day in takeover world the sun is shining it’s glorious outside, but we just know those scheming Qatari’s will have something up their sleeve today.

After the corrupt back hand taking Martin Ziegler’s attempts yesterday, what can we expect today.

I would guess Keys and Gray will be down Doha golf course today, after a few sherberts in the club house they’ll be bang up for a new video.

So brace yourself for another shoot from keysy’s hotel room later, after a few beers and a bit sun stroke his rage for all things nufc and Saudi will be to much to resist.

Another day in takeover world the sun is shining it’s glorious outside, but we just know those scheming Qatari’s will have something up their sleeve today.

After the corrupt back hand taking Martin Ziegler’s attempts yesterday, what can we expect today.

I would guess Keys and Gray will be down Doha golf course today, after a few sherberts in the club house they’ll be bang up for a new video.

So brace yourself for another shoot from keysy’s hotel room later, after a few beers and a bit sun stroke his rage for all things nufc and Saudi will be to much to resist.

We're due another letter from the fiance of the murdered journo I think. The next 1 will make it 5. Some going that.

Or perhaps another piracy story followed up by something about all PL clubs have huge concerns over the takeover.

Which voice should this be read with? Morgan Freeman? Please advice.

We have been having threads locked left right and centre.

How about people simply stop positing well known bullshit, stop trying to wind people up, stop being so negative with every click bait article, and stop calling people nonces and such?

It’s not an unreasonable request.

Same effect as locking the thread surely!

Guest Howaythetoon

Spot on mini thread by Liam Kennedy

Absolute nonsense thread. Things like this shouldn't just be accepted and rushed through just to help the mental health of Newcastle fans

Absolute nonsense post. No it wont change nowt and they won't be concerned about nufc fans mental health, but they should be concerned with an owner taking fans money for no reason and not giving them any clue about whats going on.

I understand your reasons behind not wanting it to happen etc but not everything the 'pro takeover fans' say is bollocks.

That lads most definitely bringing to light a few things that need to be said with regards to staff and refunds.

They should be concerned with the current c*** of an owner taking the p*ss out of fans and staff. 100%.

This is nowt to do with being anti or pro the takeover. Takeovers of companies take time , you can't just rush things through especially when possibly important information has just come to light, regarding the piracy thing. If they give a timeline of say 2 weeks, then what if more information becomes available in 13 days time that could affect the decision?

But you are anti-takeover by PIF, let's get that out there just to clarify.

I don't think anybody needs that clarified but thanks anyway

have you ever been involved with an acquisition of a company?

I have and right now, if this was not a football club company, legally following everything that has passed to this point in terms of the sale/purchase of what is a legal fully registered and recognised trading business enterprise, this is a done deal.

No-one can pull out, even if monies owed to all parties were still to be transferred to close any holding account and therefore financially complete the deal at each end, the legal fact of the matter is that again, as of now, as of how far along this is, it’s a done deal.

It’s a done deal because the buyer’s money has been paid (as per whatever any agreements exist between the two etc.) into an account, and that money is locked in now.

Again the buyer can’t just withdraw that money and the seller can’t just return it or not accept it.

Not unless both mutually agree to terminate everything and both sides would have to do that, one or the other cannot just pull out, they would face legal proceedings which for example if Ashley decided to withdraw, could see him lose the business full stop and even pay them the actual agreed price to get out of it. Likewise the seller could end up having to pay up the full agreed price as compensation and end up with nothing.

Of course no-one knows the stipulations and clauses in any detail which could see both seller or buyer allowed to break off from the deal mutually or forego a security deposit etc.

If this was a none football club business, however, even without the transfer of funds at the end of all parties, it would to all intents and purposes be a done deal.

Legally as a business it’s a done deal, even without the transfer of funds which of course would follow and conclude everything officially and leave nothing to be withdrawn, rejected, opposes or contested.

Right now, it can’t be concluded officially as a legal football club entity as well as a legal business entity, funds transferred or not, until the PL approve the takeover in compliance with their own TOS that legally grants the business it’s status to operate as a football club in the PL’s competition.

If they don’t approve the takeover, legally, as business, they will still own NUFC or can’t be stopped owning the club as a business and can still apply to register to operate as a football club or retain their status as a football club with the FA and EFL, which legally they can’t be denied or can be revoked. And if I’m correct in thinking, membership as such grants all football clubs who are members with the right to participate in any competition the FA/FL grant licence to operate under them which the PL must comply with in order to run their own competition as long as member clubs also comply. As such any Football Association member club can enter any competition/win promotion if they adhere to the TOS of those competitions which is based solely on sporting, spectator, stadium, safety, policing, stewarding and the ability to financially support putting out a team to fulfil all fixture requirements in general for all of the FA/FL licenced competitions.

In short there are so many legal ways around things and as a business, legally as things stand, this is a done deal, only because this is also a football club requiring additional  approval to also operate as a football club in the competition ran by the PL, legally, it’s not a done deal on that side.

It would take an unprecedented ruling by the PL to deny NUFC’s legal status as a PL club and in ways that 100% couldn’t be contested and overruled which would also legally challenge the status of NUFC operating as registered and recognised business entity which again, right now, Ashley no longer owns because he’s sold it as a business and now it rests with the PL as to whether they will also legally own a PL football club.

Every challenge, opposition, red flag, raised question mark, ethical, moral, financial, individually as persons involved, criteria, the PL has to go over with a fine tooth comb, and no matter what, they will eventually have no legal or sporting, financial or business basis in which to deny NUFC’s PL status as per their own TOS, unless they rewrite them and force every PL club to satisfy and risk losing their licence to run their competition under the FA who grants any football club great and small, professional or amateur, in the entire football pyramid, providing they adhere to their TOS, the right and status to enter/participate in every one of their competitions or any they licence to.

I personally think the checks have been done, funds have or are being transferred to all parties involved and the only thing delaying any official announcement is to allow the PL to focus on restarting the season first and when that’s done every party involved will have had enough time to work on their own individual PR pieces and can also release media Q&As that they can all answer in unison in terms of any questions about privacy, dead widows letters, amnesty international, human rights issues and so on.

The PL want this as much as we do, they want their money, they want another contender and an extra European super club to relegate rivals from Spain and Italy, they want an injection of big spending in the transfer market and want above all else, for them and anyone else to come and buy their product and no-one elses.

I recommend everyone ignores any scare mongering or hyperbole in the press who no fuck all, be patient, relax and be confident that legally as a business, this is at the stage now where it’s a done deal, where legally as a football club, there is no other conclusion, and that’s what will soon be confirmed.

And we will only find out when the official site says say, in black and white.