Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

What you have to bear in mind with ManDoon's take is that the way a lot of our fans went on (including starting on one of the members of this forum) during the Hull protest against Pardew a few years ago probably radicalised a lot of us into actively despising sections of our support. :lol: Agree with it or disagree with it, that's just how it is.

Nah, shows a complete lack of decency in the current situation to say something like that. You know that most likely there are people here struggling financially who could use the money yet you decide to write that instead of just keeping your opinions to yourself.

:thup:

What you have to bear in mind with ManDoon's take is that the way a lot of our fans went on (including starting on one of the members of this forum) during the Hull protest against Pardew a few years ago probably radicalised a lot of us into actively despising sections of our support. :lol: Agree with it or disagree with it, that's just how it is.

Nah, shows a complete lack of decency in the current situation to say something like that. You know that most likely there are people here struggling financially who could use the money yet you decide to write that instead of just keeping your opinions to yourself.

Err, it was ManDoon making the comment not me, I'm saying why some of us can't stand sections of our support. And yeah, keep talking about 'decency' in a thread where everyone's frothing at the gash for their football club to be owned by baby bombers. My heart bleeds. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Err, it was ManDoon making the comment not me, I'm saying why some of us can't stand sections of our support. And yeah, keep talking about 'decency' in a thread where everyone's frothing at the gash for their football club to be owned by baby bombers. My heart bleeds. :lol:

To be fair to Kasper, he hasn't been "one of those frothers" at all, quite the opposite. He just knows the comment was lifting.

I was only quoting you because you were defending him. The "you" was still directed to ManDoon if that wasnt clear.

I have no idea what the rest of your post has to do with the original comment or mine.

Fine: Starting on fellow fans. Wanting the club to be owned by mass murderers

Not fine: 'Disrespecting' fellow fans by not giving a shit that the people who played stupid games by choosing to give money to notorious tight cunt Mike Ashley won stupid prizes when they didn't get their money back.

Fine: Starting on fellow fans. Wanting the club to be owned by mass murderers

Not fine: 'Disrespecting' fellow fans by not giving a shit that the people who played stupid games by choosing to give money to notorious tight cunt Mike Ashley won stupid prizes when they didn't get their money back.

Jesus wept. Go for a walk or something.

I was only quoting you because you were defending him. The "you" was still directed to ManDoon if that wasnt clear.

I have no idea what the rest of your post has to do with the original comment or mine.

The rest of the post is implying that no one desperate for the club to be owned by the Saudi's is in any position to tell others what is and isn't decent. Not saying you're one of the former in this case, but those clapping are.

The rest of the post is implying that no one desperate for the club to be owned by the Saudi's is in any position to tell others what is and isn't decent. Not saying you're one of the former in this case, but those clapping are.

I for one can't wait for my club to be owned by mass murdering baby bombers, it's been my number one criteria for years.

To be fair to Kasper, he hasn't been "one of those frothers" at all, quite the opposite. He just knows the comment was lifting.

The relentless pearl clutching over our stoic and noble fans, man. :lol: You know fine well there are cunts in our support who were openly antagonistic towards Sack Pardew/Ashley Out and its members. If it's disrespectful to not give a shit about those same people losing out after you watched the way they went on, then it's disrespectful. Who cares.

The relentless pearl clutching over our stoic and noble fans, man. :lol: You know fine well there are cunts in our support who were openly antagonistic towards Sack Pardew/Ashley Out and its members. If it's disrespectful to not give a shit about those same people losing out after you watched the way they went on, then it's disrespectful. Who cares.

What have the cunts who abused Sack Pardew have to do with any of this? We're just talking about people who've renewed season tickets and might now be in financial difficulty because of covid and needing that money back.

You seem to be talking about something completely different.

Unless of course you're saying anyone who renewed is a cunt and deserve all kinds of shit. In which case you really need to go for that long walk.

After the way they went on? About a football team and it’s manager, aye? Can see your point now, like. Fuck them, hopefully they and their families lose their homes as well as their jobs. Can’t be having people with different opinions being treat fairly.

Guest reefatoon

Yeah, yeah, all shock, horror, and ad homs but not a single substantive counter argument, as usual.

Because there is nothing to counter argue about. People know fine and well now, you just pop in here all antagonistic and full of fury, looking for an argument that nobody can be arsed to have with you. The attitude of always jumping in that you are constantly right on all matters doesn't help your cause either and probably why most people just let you get on with it. Nobody wants to argue at all, it only seems to end up that way when you make an appearance.

After the way they went on? About a football team and it’s manager, aye? Can see your point now, like. Fuck them, hopefully they and their families lose their homes as well as their jobs. Can’t be having people with different opinions being treat fairly.

Tbf they probably deserve their club to go the way of Bury for buying a season ticket.

What have the cunts who abused Sack Pardew have to do with any of this? We're just talking about people who've renewed season tickets and might now be in financial difficulty because of covid and needing that money back.

Unless I've missed something ManDoon's was talking specifically about those people.

It's always been at it's most vicious at the "support da teeeeeeam" crowds

Genuinely love the fact they aren’t getting ticket money back.

Yeah, yeah, all shock, horror, and ad homs but not a single substantive counter argument, as usual.

Because there is nothing to counter argue about. People know fine and well now, you just pop in here all antagonistic and full of fury, looking for an argument that nobody can be arsed to have with you. The attitude of always jumping in that you are constantly right on all matters doesn't help your cause either and probably why most people just let you get on with it. Nobody wants to argue at all, it only seems to end up that way when you make an appearance.

Ehh hold on, I was responding to the people who are desperate for the Saudi state to own their football club trying to lay down to other people what is and isn't decent. If pointing out that I think that's bullshit and they aren't in any position to arbitrate decency makes people uncomfortable, makes me antagonistic, or makes people think I have nefarious reasons for posting, so be it.

You don't see the point at all, particularly as you're trying to frame people hurling abuse, spitting at, and literally starting on other supporters as 'people with different opinions'

Unless I've missed something ManDoon's was talking specifically about those people.

He didn't specifically mention sack Pardew or Ashley out, and you're the only one who brought up the new owners (agenda).

There are a whole middle ground of people who didn't abuse the original protests but also still carry on attending (rightly or wrongly). You have now labelled them as cunts who deserve to lose their money, and also support baby bombers.

Ehh hold on, I was responding to the people who are desperate for the Saudi state to own their football club trying to lay down to other people what is and isn't decent.  If pointing out that I think that's bullshit and they aren't in any position to arbitrate decency makes people uncomfortable, makes me antagonistic, or makes people think I have nefarious reasons for posting, so be it.

You are entitled to your opinion on any matters in relation to the club.

But why don’t you have a go at presenting it in a way that isn’t aggressive, angry or just generally belittling. People might like you more then.

Weird that you deleted a fairly substantive part of the quote you’re using to back up your argument there, almost as if you’re editing post-event to attempt to prove your point.

You're just turning to whataboutism like the people you argue about the takeover with :lol:

"Not very nice to wish financial harm on other fans"

"Well what do you know about nice, you want to be owned by murderers!!!"

Idiotic argument.

Ehh hold on, I was responding to the people who are desperate for the Saudi state to own their football club trying to lay down to other people what is and isn't decent.  If pointing out that I think that's bullshit and they aren't in any position to arbitrate decency makes people uncomfortable, makes me antagonistic, or makes people think I have nefarious reasons for posting, so be it.

You are entitled to your opinion on any matters in relation to the club.

But why don’t you have a go at presenting it in a way that isn’t aggressive, angry or just generally belittling. People might like you more then.

You could just all stop being pussies like. Just a suggestion.