Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

What you have to bear in mind with ManDoon's take is that the way a lot of our fans went on (including starting on one of the members of this forum) during the Hull protest against Pardew a few years ago probably radicalised a lot of us into actively despising sections of our support. :lol: Agree with it or disagree with it, that's just how it is.

Nah, shows a complete lack of decency in the current situation to say something like that. You know that most likely there are people here struggling financially who could use the money yet you decide to write that instead of just keeping your opinions to yourself.

Err, it was ManDoon making the comment not me, I'm saying why some of us can't stand sections of our support. And yeah, keep talking about 'decency' in a thread where everyone's frothing at the gash for their football club to be owned by baby bombers. My heart bleeds. :lol:

I was only quoting you because you were defending him. The "you" was still directed to ManDoon if that wasnt clear.

I have no idea what the rest of your post has to do with the original comment or mine.

The rest of the post is implying that no one desperate for the club to be owned by the Saudi's is in any position to tell others what is and isn't decent. Not saying you're one of the former in this case, but those clapping are.

I for one can't wait for my club to be owned by mass murdering baby bombers, it's been my number one criteria for years.

I thought he'd said baby boomers. Didn't make sense, at all.

What you have to bear in mind with ManDoon's take is that the way a lot of our fans went on (including starting on one of the members of this forum) during the Hull protest against Pardew a few years ago probably radicalised a lot of us into actively despising sections of our support. :lol: Agree with it or disagree with it, that's just how it is.

Nah, shows a complete lack of decency in the current situation to say something like that. You know that most likely there are people here struggling financially who could use the money yet you decide to write that instead of just keeping your opinions to yourself.

Err, it was ManDoon making the comment not me, I'm saying why some of us can't stand sections of our support. And yeah, keep talking about 'decency' in a thread where everyone's frothing at the gash for their football club to be owned by baby bombers. My heart bleeds. :lol:

To be fair to Kasper, he hasn't been "one of those frothers" at all, quite the opposite. He just knows the comment was lifting.

The relentless pearl clutching over our stoic and noble fans, man. :lol: You know fine well there are cunts in our support who were openly antagonistic towards Sack Pardew/Ashley Out and its members. If it's disrespectful to not give a shit about those same people losing out after you watched the way they went on, then it's disrespectful. Who cares.

What have the cunts who abused Sack Pardew have to do with any of this? We're just talking about people who've renewed season tickets and might now be in financial difficulty because of covid and needing that money back.

You seem to be talking about something completely different.

Unless I've missed something ManDoon's was talking specifically about those people.

It's always been at it's most vicious at the "support da teeeeeeam" crowds

Genuinely love the fact they aren’t getting ticket money back.

Weird that you deleted a fairly substantive part of the quote you’re using to back up your argument there, almost as if you’re editing post-event to attempt to prove your point.

The full quote changes nothing about it, I formatted it so the people ManDoon was talking about was clearer.

Here's the full thing, it changes nothing.

It's always been at it's most vicious at the "support da teeeeeeam" crowds, some of it's tweets around June last year when Rafa left were glorious - just straight abusing the fans trying to defend the club and those who renewed their season tickets.

After the way they went on? About a football team and it’s manager, aye? Can see your point now, like. Fuck them, hopefully they and their families lose their homes as well as their jobs. Can’t be having people with different opinions being treat fairly.

You don't see the point at all, particularly as you're trying to frame people hurling abuse, spitting at, and literally starting on other supporters as 'people with different opinions'

Shit, I didn't realise that they started on you! Yeah, that's fine then, they probably deserve financial ruin during a global pandemic. Hope their families end up on the streets too, the little cunts.

You're just turning to whataboutism like the people you argue about the takeover with :lol:

"Not very nice to wish financial harm on other fans"

"Well what do you know about nice, you want to be owned by murderers!!!"

Idiotic argument.

Nah, you're inventing now. The sequence was

ManDoon said he loved the support the team fans not getting their refunds

You all didn't like it

I tried to provide some context for why some of us hate that segment of our support

You said it was indecent

Others who are desperate for the club to be owned by the Saudi state applauded

I pointed out that they're not in a position to say what is and isn't decent

To be fair to Kasper, he hasn't been "one of those frothers" at all, quite the opposite. He just knows the comment was lifting.

The relentless pearl clutching over our stoic and noble fans, man. :lol: You know fine well there are cunts in our support who were openly antagonistic towards Sack Pardew/Ashley Out and its members. If it's disrespectful to not give a shit about those same people losing out after you watched the way they went on, then it's disrespectful. Who cares.

What have the cunts who abused Sack Pardew have to do with any of this? We're just talking about people who've renewed season tickets and might now be in financial difficulty because of covid and needing that money back.

You seem to be talking about something completely different.

Unless I've missed something ManDoon's was talking specifically about those people.

It's always been at it's most vicious at the "support da teeeeeeam" crowds

Weird that you deleted a fairly substantive part of the quote you’re using to back up your argument there, almost as if you’re editing post-event to attempt to prove your point.

The full quote changes nothing about it, I formatted it so the people ManDoon was talking about was clearer.

Here's the full thing, it changes nothing.

It's always been at it's most vicious at the "support da teeeeeeam" crowds, some of it's tweets around June last year when Rafa left were glorious - just straight abusing the fans trying to defend the club and those who renewed their season tickets.

I mean, it clearly does. It distinguishes between different groups, in particular "just straight abusing the fans trying to defend the club and those who renewed their season tickets". The inference from the catch-all response that followed was that enjoyment would be gained from even those who simply renewed their season tickets with no agenda whatsoever being made to suffer financially.

I know you see that or you wouldn't have edited in the first place. I don't really care a great deal about the argument itself but your presentation is making you look like an idiot right now, particularly as you seemingly consider yourself some virtuous and intellectual poster - you've come up short this time, just let it go.

You're just turning to whataboutism like the people you argue about the takeover with :lol:

Idiotic argument.

You all didn't like it

I tried to provide some context for why some of us hate that segment of our support

You said it was indecent

That’s how I read it (the sequence) :thup:

Anyway... let’s all move on. Please :lol:

Idiotic argument.

You all didn't like it

You said it was indecent

Yeah mine was the short version. Like your quote editing.

"The full quote changes nothing about it"

"IT" being your whataboutism.

Guest reefatoon

Yeah, yeah, all shock, horror, and ad homs but not a single substantive counter argument, as usual.

Because there is nothing to counter argue about. People know fine and well now, you just pop in here all antagonistic and full of fury, looking for an argument that nobody can be arsed to have with you. The attitude of always jumping in that you are constantly right on all matters doesn't help your cause either and probably why most people just let you get on with it. Nobody wants to argue at all, it only seems to end up that way when you make an appearance.

Ehh hold on, I was responding to the people who are desperate for the Saudi state to own their football club trying to lay down to other people what is and isn't decent.  If pointing out that I think that's bullshit and they aren't in any position to arbitrate decency makes people uncomfortable, makes me antagonistic, or makes people think I have nefarious reasons for posting, so be it.

See, you twist it to come across in your antagonistic way. the bit in bold isn't true though. People are not "desperate for the Saudi state to own their football club". The majority of people are desperate to see the back of Ashley, this doesn't make them fans of "baby bombers" or dying to see "mass murderers", and you know this as it has been discussed to death already. It's always put across as all people are cunts who don't agree with your own take.

After the way they went on? About a football team and it’s manager, aye? Can see your point now, like. Fuck them, hopefully they and their families lose their homes as well as their jobs. Can’t be having people with different opinions being treat fairly.

You don't see the point at all, particularly as you're trying to frame people hurling abuse, spitting at, and literally starting on other supporters as 'people with different opinions'

Shit, I didn't realise that they started on you! Yeah, that's fine then, they probably deserve financial ruin during a global pandemic. Hope their families end up on the streets too, the little cunts.

Yes, laughing at cunts not getting their season ticket money back is the same as wishing them and their families complete financial ruin. :rolleyes:

Yes, laughing at cunts not getting their season ticket money back is the same as wishing them and their families complete financial ruin. :rolleyes:

In the same way being positive about the takeover is being desperate to be owned by baby bombers? :lol:

Guest reefatoon

In the same way being positive about the takeover is being desperate to be owned by baby bombers? :lol:

:lol: He really doesn't understand it does he.

He does, he's sitting at home stroking himself in to a frenzy at all the attention he's getting.

Ignore him, it'll hurt him more.

Idiotic argument.

You all didn't like it

You said it was indecent

Okay..... so who can comment on what is 'decent'?  I want the takeover to go through though very uncomfortable about us being 80% owned by a branch of the Saudi rulers.  Can I comment on what happened to the black guy in America as not being decent?  is that allowed? 

Yeah, yeah, all shock, horror, and ad homs but not a single substantive counter argument, as usual.

Because there is nothing to counter argue about. People know fine and well now, you just pop in here all antagonistic and full of fury, looking for an argument that nobody can be arsed to have with you. The attitude of always jumping in that you are constantly right on all matters doesn't help your cause either and probably why most people just let you get on with it. Nobody wants to argue at all, it only seems to end up that way when you make an appearance.

Ehh hold on, I was responding to the people who are desperate for the Saudi state to own their football club trying to lay down to other people what is and isn't decent.  If pointing out that I think that's bullshit and they aren't in any position to arbitrate decency makes people uncomfortable, makes me antagonistic, or makes people think I have nefarious reasons for posting, so be it.

See, you twist it to come across in your antagonistic way. the bit in bold isn't true though. People are not "desperate for the Saudi state to own their football club". The majority of people are desperate to see the back of Ashley, this doesn't make them fans of "baby bombers" or dying to see "mass murderers", and you know this as it has been discussed to death already. It's always put across as all people are cunts who don't agree with your own take.

Wish you'd get over this whole tackling me and not the issue thing like. I'm being honest with my points, if you don't think I'm not being honest then don't reply to me like you say you've already been doing.

The people who applauded the post against mine and ManDoon's supposed indecency are desperate for this takeover to happen. Whether you want to frame that as being desperate for Ashley to leave or being desperate for this specific takeover by the Saudi state to happen, it still doesn't put them in any position to tell anyone what is and isn't decent and it doesn't help the argument that it's just desperation for Ashley to leave when there was potentially another offer on the table a few weeks back and folk were saying they'd prefer the Saudis.

Fancy despising someone for going to a football match though  :lol:

Not sure what's so difficult to for you to understand that I'm talking about specific people like. It's you two that are broadening it to include all fans.

Fancy despising someone for going to a football match though  :lol:

I mean that's not what I'm doing like, but it's fucking hilarious that it's you attempting to make this point when you did exactly that for years. :lol: