Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

No-one deserves this. You won't find a single example of me personally attacking another forummer, yet I'm expected to suffer this level of personal abuse, vitriol and threats? It's not on.

I'll tell you what, my posts in here up until this point have been purely factual, an attempt to educate and inform those members who are less able to understand the world. But when these Saudis are told where to go (and they will be), I'll crack a smile, I really will. You beasts deserve nothing less.

I believe 'Doylems' was the word you used to describe people on here. That a compliment was it ?

It’s like being in school and there’s that weird kid who just can’t help himself. Probably got Aspergers but never diagnosed. Doesn’t get the concept of not being liked so can’t fathom why he’d be getting any stick at all.

Guest neesy111

Personal attacks are not right guys, it's never acceptable like.

Disagreeing firmly and think someone is wrong is fine, but some stuff is over top.

:thup:

Bimpy as usual the voice of reason

Guest Carrick18

It looks Saudi have accepted they can't just refute it any longer and the compromise is to acknowledge negligence if not collusion. The Premier League must be rubbing their hands together.

Refute what, piracy? The WTO report came to the conclusion they didn’t do enough to prevent piracy which they’ve seemed to accept by not contesting the reports findings.

I could be wrong here, but Saudi have always said they had nothing to do with it and couldn't do anything to stop it as it was based in Cuba/Colombia.

Personal attacks are not right guys, it's never acceptable like.

Disagreeing firmly and think someone is wrong is fine, but some stuff is over top.

Calling everyone doylems for not being as negative as him probably wound a few people up like.

Not sure he can have too much of a hissy fit at being called a few things.

This is what I said.

I’m sure he’s a mackem WUM and seen someone with the same or similar name on RTG.

This is what he is claiming I said.

Mackem's, Black Lives Matter and Penn, I'm not sure what I despise the most.

You can fuck right off. I have never said a thing against the BLM protests, and I’m massively insulted you have said that I have and brought it into the conversation.

You can honestly fuck right off.

Funny because when I read it, i thought, i didnt have Stiffy down as a racist. A dickhead certainly, but not a racist.  :lol:

This is what I said.

I’m sure he’s a mackem WUM and seen someone with the same or similar name on RTG.

You can fuck right off. I have never said a thing against the BLM protests, and I’m massively insulted you have said that I have and brought it into the conversation.

Funny because when I read it, i thought, i didnt have Stiffy down as a racist. A dickhead certainly, but not a racist.  :lol:

I admit that I can be a bit of a WUM/cunt, but not a racist like.

This is what I said.

I admit that I can be a bit of a WUM/cunt, but not a racist like.

I was joking stiffy.

Penn is class.

He's dropped his annual bombshell this evening and now he's logged off, safe in the knowledge he's got the majority kicking off amongst themselves over his post. He won't be back on for a few days now for his next round of carnage. The man does. Not. Give. A. Toss.