Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Its actually an anagram of Saudi fool bein RIP  :lol: :lol:

That's a hell of a spot like :lol: Gyles Brandreth would be proud.  Only bettered by the Virginia Bottomley one tbh

Think people on here need to take a break from this thread, its not going to happen until masters is satisfied he is not opening a legal can of worms by allowing or denying the takeover, No urgency really with the transfer window being pushed back a month to start on Sunday July 26th.

That's a hell of a spot like :lol: Gyles Brandreth would be proud.  Only bettered by the Virginia Bottomley one tbh

Surely the David Ginola anagram is in there with a shout as well?

Vagina Dildo...

Guest Howaythetoon

I hear they let Liverpool win the League early so as to ensure there would be no mass end of the season celebrations around Anfield....

Some absurd theories man :lol:

The PL cannot stop or keep it from being announced, which we’ll find out from companies house, movement of shares etc. in SD anyway, regardless.

The hyperbolic shite that spews from your fingertips is no better than any of the theories presented here tbf. Reality is, Masters got told off on a live stream because of the way they didn't plan for Liverpool fans congregating at Anfield after they won. This is a fact. Whether he and his team could have done anything about it is irrelevant. The optics were bad for him. He will not want that to happen again. Newcastle Council will not want a mass gathering when/if this goes ahead. The best they can mitigate that is to at least plan ahead and assume if they wait till the season ends, there possibly maybe a subset of fans who are no longer as concerned about football as as when the season was running. They may celebrate at home as oppose to coming to the ground. Whether that is true or not is not really the point. They cover their arses by putting that forward as a potential reduction in risk.

But continue your belief that councils/governments don't give a shit about the optics of huge mass gatherings and will just say, 'nah, announce whenever you desire. It's only a little flu, no one really gives a shit'.

I also never said the pl are 'stopping' them announcing. They can work with the PL/local council to make the announcement as least impactful as possible.

On the last point. Can someone tell me what SD share price has to do with the sale of Newcastle United? Are St.James Holdings shares linked in any way to SD? SJH is a private company so shares can be shifted at any point without fear of insider trading can't they? Honest question.

Fountain of truth, knowledge, calm and logic me man you dafty :lol:

Surely the David Ginola anagram is in there with a shout as well?

Vagina Dildo...

Colin Wanker says hello.

Watching this Spurs team makes me think I really want Poch  when the takeover goes through

Why? I assume because they’re generally terrible and he made them look good?

Also because he's a much better manager than Bruce.

Listen, it’s all done. Chill.. they’re just waiting for this thread to reach a thousand pages before they announce it so everyone can all pretend this cringe fest never happened.

It’s the best thing for everyone involved!

Cannot see an end to this mess me like. :lol:

The Premier League are fucking spineless. I was hoping to watch the remaining games knowing that we’d soon be getting rid of manager of the year Stephen Roger Bruce and on the verge of going on to greater things but it is just shite.

The Premier League are f***ing spineless. I was hoping to watch the remaining games knowing that we’d soon be getting rid of manager of the year Stephen Roger Bruce and on the verge of going on to greater things but it is just s****.

Quite the opposite my confidence is growing by the day think where very close. The Saudi announcement re intellectual property today feels significant.

The Premier League are f***ing spineless. I was hoping to watch the remaining games knowing that we’d soon be getting rid of manager of the year Stephen Roger Bruce and on the verge of going on to greater things but it is just s****.

Quite the opposite my confidence is growing by the day think where very close. The Saudi announcement re intellectual property today feels significant.

Hope you’re right mate.

Have to say there have been a few bits coming out of Saudi now that suggest they’re tackling piracy and it does feel as though it is to try and prove a point to the PL/WTO critics.

Everything feels significant, until it’s not.  :lol:

So many events looked like being the catalyst to spark the final push, then it just fizzles out time again. If we’re not careful it’ll end up being a documentary on Netflix.

So many events looked like being the catalyst to spark the final push, then it just fizzles out time again. If we’re not careful it’ll end up being a documentary on Netflix.

“Takeover after we’ve all died”

It's difficult to have confidence that a conclusion is near when there will be no deadline set for the process. Hypothetically, what if there's a constant drip of "new" information that they think they are legally obligated to look into?

I don't think even Netflix would want to screen 47 series of fuck all.