Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I'm not in favour of Pochatino.  He had mega bucks at spurs plus two class strikers and still couldn't win anything.  Much prefer Benitez.

Pochettino made Kane the player he is today. Kane was a nobody when Poch was appointed.

Who were the two class strikers?

If it's Son and Kane he pretty much made them into the excellent attackers that they were under him. Wouldn't say Son was a striker though

Guest awaymag

Saying no to Poch when we currently have Stephen Roger Bruce stinking the place out.

Would take Poch’s dead nana over Bruce.

If the takeover happens, I think the new owners should get rid of 90% of all the personnel on the football side (over time) - remove the stench from the last 13 years!

Saying no to Poch when we currently have Stephen Roger Bruce stinking the place out.

If the takeover happens, I think the new owners should get rid of 90% of all the personnel on the football side (over time) - remove the stench from the last 13 years!

Get rid of everyone expect Decka Wright!

I'm not in favour of Pochatino.  He had mega bucks at spurs plus two class strikers and still couldn't win anything.  Much prefer Benitez.

You are clearly an educated, well informed guy who knows so much about Pochatino and his record at Spurs.

Not............

How do you know she's dead?

Educated guess.

In all seriousness, I agree with whoever it was a few pages ago that said they just cannot see this happening. Not in the sense it’ll fail, but more just cannot visualise seeing it on the news and social media etc.

Educated guess.

In all seriousness, I agree with whoever it was a few pages ago that said they just cannot see this happening. Not in the sense it’ll fail, but more just cannot visualise seeing it on the news and social media etc.

Itll happen.

The journalists have shown they don't know what is happening including GC.

It actually shows that Staveley doesn't know what's happening - either that or she's been lying to Caulkin.

The Saudis are not proposing to buy Newcastle United because they want to give the population the glorious gift of being able to watch Newcastle United.

The TV rights thing is overplayed imo.  They're theoretically in it as a business investment and a good old bit of sportswashing if you want to believe that, neither of which require there to be a legal way to watch Newcastle in Saudi Arabia. I think the idea of Riyadh going black and white is one we've largely made up ourselves [emoji38]

Guest godzilla

Let's get it right. SA are not in a position to bid for the rights of the MENA region for two years. This week basically SA stopped being part of that MENA region when they banned beIN from broadcasting within the SA region.