Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest The Little Waster

So people are wearing tea towels to support ordinary working Saudis?

Are you for real ? No one said that , i certainly didnt so take your stupidity elsewhere

Saudi Arabia has a population of 34 million, they aren't all involved in what happens in Yemen or getting rid of journalists, so people wearing tea towels isn't a big deal

Defending the SA regime and attacking Hatice Cengiz is just wrong though

They would be wearing the tea towels in tribute to the people who are bombing Yemen and getting rid of journalists though

Guest The Little Waster

You sound like the daft cunt that pestered me about animal rights on Northumberland street a couple of years ago

Me : " Animals don't have rights "

Her : " So you'd kick a dog in the face then " ?

Me : " Wtf "

😂

Guest The Little Waster

Saudi Arabia has a population of 34 million, they aren't all involved in what happens in Yemen or getting rid of journalists, so people wearing tea towels isn't a big deal

They would be wearing the tea towels in tribute to the people who are bombing Yemen and getting rid of journalists though

In your imagination bubba

Give me a different explanation so

Guest The Little Waster

I already did , learn to read

You didn't

Guest The Little Waster

You didn't

Did , try again bubba

If you want to make that leap then go right ahead but I couldn't disagree any more

If you want to make that leap then go right ahead but I couldn't disagree any more

Right so it's just a coincidence the tea towels come out after we get taken over by the Saudi government

Well no but it's not as complex as people defending the actions of the regime

Potential new owners = from Saudi Arabia = common item of clothing from that country

If the Moroccan government bought us then we'd see people wearing a Fez

Reading more into it and turning it political is absurd

You'd have to be incredibly binary in your way of thinking to not be able to see further than this.

Guest The Little Waster

Hes just on the wind up

Guest The Little Waster

Right so it's just a coincidence the tea towels come out after we get taken over by the Saudi government

Kid you're so far off base its embarrassing