Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

This "next week" line that is being pushed out... Is that just journalists repeating each other after one person mentioned it or do we think that the PL have told the press something on the quiet?

They're all getting the information from the House of Saud website man!  :lol:

Ah, that's the source :lol:

I wonder if there was truth in the rumour of talks with the Council re development. If there were and if its city based development for the community then it makes things more palatable. We are headed for hard times and hard time often make for odd bed fellows.

Or maybe I'm thinking this to ease my conscience?

I wonder if there was truth in the rumour of talks with the Council re development. If there were and if its city based development for the community then it makes things more palatable. We are headed for hard times and hard time often make for odd bed fellows.

Or maybe I'm thinking this to ease my conscience?

100% true.  Can confirm.

Guest The Little Waster

" Shola Ameobi has stood up uncertainty of staff in the last "

Is that even english ?

Think Shola's ok personally. Was never a great player, but seems like a decent lad, albeit not the sharpest. Heart seems in the right place.

Very intelligent, could be president (of Nigeria?) according to one Alan Pardew.

Didn't have a problem with Shola, not his fault he stunk up the club for 10 years, he always seemed like a decent enough character, but then he nailed his flag to Ashley's mast so he can do one.

Said the other day that I felt like Shearer knew something. Hes hardly said a thing RE takeover and then he made that comment about winning trophies.

Wouldnt shock me if Staveley goes to him for chief exective/DOF role. Would be a PR masterstroke.