Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

:lol: I don't understand how Caulkin can tolerate Twitter. Absolute melts.

Neither do I.  Think in one of his podcasts he was asked about how he copes with people badgering him and he said that he'd turned his notifications off.  He probably doesn't read the majority of it.

The government have already said again this morning that it’s not for them to interfere with and it’s a Premier League decision.

Basically they are saying get it done.

:lol:

Nice interpretation there to suit your wishes.

I don't know what his relationship status is but someone in his personal/family life must be feeling the brunt of this frustrations :lol:

I don't know what his relationship status is but someone in his personal/family life must be feeling the brunt of this frustrations :lol:

Surely. He's so polite to the constant barrage; that frustration has to go somewhere. :lol:

:lol: People are right fuckin fannys.

Stop putting timelines on it, stop having fuckin meltdowns because you wake up and it still isn't announced.  Not sure how Caulkin and anyone else puts up with it on there.

"I know I haven't heard anything to give me reason to believe this, but I don't think it's happening because I expected it to be done by now, comfort me George."

Fuck off.

This in a nutshell.

Stop putting timelines on it, stop having fuckin meltdowns because you wake up and it still isn't announced.  Not sure how Caulkin and anyone else puts up with it on there.

"I know I haven't heard anything to give me reason to believe this, but I don't think it's happening because I expected it to be done by now, comfort me George."

Fuck off.

I reckon it'll take a week for people to stop putting timeliness on it.

I wonder would Caulkin take up a job with the club in terms of like a communications director or something. He knows what the supporters need to hear and fixing that disconnect with the fans is surely one of the first things the new owners need to do.

I wonder would Caulkin take up a job with the club in terms of like a communications director or something. He knows what the supporters need to hear and fixing that disconnect with the fans is surely one of the first things the new owners need to do.

Doesn't strike me as the sort that would be particularly interested in a role like that but I'm basing that on absolutely nothing at all.

Fuck off.

Yes!!

Ramadan ends (Eid al Fitr) 23 May next Saturday. that will be when the take over will be announced. Saudis can't celebrate until then, I cant wait! ;)

I know you weren't entirely serious but Ramadan hasn't stopped them announcing Disney etc...

Seems to me that the PL want to knock the Saudi deal back but want government backing when the Saudi's take legal action.

:dowie:

That's based on absolutely nowt. You need a break from this.

Fuck off.

:lol:

Nice.

The Saudi regime murdered my fiance. It can't be allowed to buy Newcastle United | Hatice Cengiz

https://theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/18/saudi-regime-newcastle-united-jamal-khashoggi-mohammed-bin-salman

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The guardian seem to hate this takeover like. That's a few negative stories they've gone with now.

A left leaning newspaper being against a murderous, gender apartheid state? I for one am shocked by this.