Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

But of backtracking from George there? He has said all along no red flags, this seems to be one.

He also said they had been told 4 weeks in April. Looks to me what he's being told is probably assumptions made by his sources. It's been quite noticeable that all the bullish media banging the drum on checks completed, no red flags etc. etc. have started to backtrack the last couple of weeks.

Didn't I tell you to relax and have a beer?

Aye you did to be fair  :lol:

Caulkin has said all along there talking through things, they’ll come to a solution to suit everyone.

Also the Premier League have been frustrated trying to take legal action in Saudi previously. There’s a good chance they are just returning the favour here, and making them wait and sweat it out.

It does feel like every week, the updates are going backwards.

That Caulkin reply doesn't fill you with confidence tbh.

Back and forth over piracy suggests they are trying to iron it all out. It's not a negative to me at all. George even said this morning, confidence is still high.

Back and forth over piracy suggests they are trying to iron it all out. It's not a negative to me at all. George even said this morning, confidence is still high.

It’s surely still a red flag which we have been told since the start haven’t come up.

Guest godzilla

Tweet is still there.

Which one?

The one about going on about the piracy, someone said it had gone.

:thup:

Back-and-forth isn't a bad thing, surely? Shows a willingness to compromise rather than flat-out refuse.

No and it’s what Caulkin’s said from the start, it’s a two way discussion. If they were going to fail it they would have by now. They’re ensuring all bases are covered and it’s legally bottomed out.

Back-and-forth isn't a bad thing, surely? Shows a willingness to compromise rather than flat-out refuse.

No and it’s what Caulkin’s said from the start, it’s a two way discussion. If they were going to fail it they would have by now. They’re ensuring all bases are covered and it’s legally bottomed out.

You could also argue after this time that if they were going to pass they would have done by now.

Wouldn’t really listen to Caulkin anymore since all along he has said no red flags, when clearly the piracy issue is a big one.

Guest godzilla

He also said there has been no red flags, but that surely is one no matter how you paint it.

Anyway f*** it, I'm actually switching it off from it and going to have a beer as suggested by a couple on here.

It’s surely still a red flag which we have been told since the start haven’t come up.

It would only become a red flag if they couldn't come to an agreement over something. Talking back and forth about something doesn't say red flag to me.

Guest godzilla

It would only become a red flag if they couldn't come to an agreement over something. Talking back and forth about something doesn't say red flag to me.

Going back and forth doesn't suggest an agreement though and my interpretation of a red flag would be a warning of a potential issue, which to me this is.

More purple.  Maybe a light mauve.

You could also argue after this time that if they were going to pass they would have done by now.

Wouldn’t really listen to Caulkin anymore since all along he has said no red flags, when clearly the piracy issue is a big one.

Depends on your definition of red flag I suppose. The fact there going back and forth would suggest it’s not a deal breaker, they might well be just seeking certain assurances.

Regardless this Matty Longstaff situation just spells out how much we need this, as if we already didn’t know. The thought of being stuck with this lot makes me feel physically sick.

Depends on your definition of red flag I suppose. The fact there going back and forth would suggest it’s not a deal breaker, they might well be just seeking certain assurances.

Regardless this Matty Longstaff situation just spells out how much we need this, as if we already didn’t know. The thought of being stuck with this lot makes me feel physically sick.

It will be worse than ever before if we are stuck with this lot, that is guaranteed.

Going back and forth doesn't suggest an agreement though and my interpretation of a red flag would be a warning of a potential issue, which to me this is.

You need to relax, champ.

Guest godzilla

You need to relax, champ.

:p

Club will be doomed if this doesn’t go thru.

More fans won’t go and there would be less and less money spent due to Covid19. Yet 4 weeks ago we were all talking about knocking St James down and building a new 80,000 stadium, yet there more prospect of us not being able to fill the ground when this is knocked back.

The prospect of that and Lee Charnley’s bald head still in the director’s box is unbearable.

And surely if it wasn’t a red flag it would have been sorted quite early on in the process since they have known about it for months.

New information (WTO report) has come to light though which may need to be taken in to account. That was also informal so they may have to wait for the published version (mid-June)?

Maybe....

Guest godzilla

And surely if it wasn’t a red flag it would have been sorted quite early on in the process since they have known about it for months.

New information (WHO report) has come to light though which may need to be taken in to account. That was also informal so they may have to wait for the published version (mid-June)?

Maybe....

Why would they await the published version when they have already had the draft version for over 3 weeks? And what in your opinion would that suggest as to the reason into waiting for the published version?

Guest Howaythetoon

I maintain this; What did they expect man? And why should the club in all truth, they have overheads and bills to pay. Support your club you fucking numpties. Selfish bastards.

Fuck them!

They should have been asking for refunds/cancelling DD’s a long time ago. It’s his money, not yours, maybe try and write to the PL and piss and moan...

Cunts!