Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I wonder how old I am when it goes through?

I'm 35 now.

How old were you when it started?

My Dad told me about it when I got old enough. He started by saying - "now, a few years before you were born . . . "

Guest godzilla

:idiot2:

It discusses issues which we all discuss on here. Actually has the Gateshead MP on and been quite interesting so far.

I'm good on hearing a buncha made up s*** from a couple of dudes who desperately wish they were more important than they are.

Hear a lot of made up shit on here also, still doesn't stop me from reading and posting on here  :lol:

Wraith is just using the takeover saga to try to position himself as a reputable informed source, it's pretty transparent. The Dentist seems like a nice enough guy but he is an absolute nobody with no sources whatsoever  :lol: No doubt he will mention the "mood" in Qatar again, as if he is remotely affiliated with anybody in power there.

Guest godzilla

Leeds promoted what’s the odds Qatari’s launch takeover bid.

This would become the derby of the north, could become very tasty with this lot again.

Was checking on this earlier and the last newspaper media reports about it seem to be from November last year (google search) so if that's the case then it seems a big gap without any other reports.

This would become the derby of the north, could become very tasty with this lot again.

Was checking on this earlier and the last newspaper media reports about it seem to be from November last year (google search) so if that's the case then it seems a big gap without any other reports.

Think it’s still in the background, Leeds chairman seems very close to PSG/bein chief.

Guest godzilla

Think it’s still in the background, Leeds chairman seems very close to PSG/bein chief.

Maybe, think there would have been fresh stuff coming out though, 8 months is a long time with nothing new.

Maybe, think there would have been fresh stuff coming out though, 8 months is a long time with nothing new.

Next week perhaps?

Staveley went quiet after 1st bid but she was still in the background.

Be interesting to see what happens, would certainly move the power base of English football.

Guest godzilla

Staveley went quiet after 1st bid but she was still in the background.

Be interesting to see what happens, would certainly move the power base of English football.

She went quiet due to not having the backers though after the 1st bid until the Saudis come on board, be interesting the next couple of weeks to see if anything does emerge though.

Keys is right. Tomorrow it is. There's no other reason for the last ditch efforts from the Qataris.

Also ties in nicely with what gorilla inboxed me. Cans of Heineken being stocked up as we speak. What's the forecast for tomorrow?

I never sent you a pm you weird b******.

Typo. I meant godzilla

You're one of the last people I would pm  :lol:

still chuckling about this :lol:

Keys is right. Tomorrow it is. There's no other reason for the last ditch efforts from the Qataris.

Also ties in nicely with what gorilla inboxed me. Cans of Heineken being stocked up as we speak. What's the forecast for tomorrow?

Typo. I meant godzilla

I enjoyed it. Explains why he never replies to my PMs.

Guest godzilla

Typo. I meant godzilla

I enjoyed it. Explains why he never replies to my PMs.

SingleDeadlyAxisdeer-max-1mb.gif

People sitting around waiting for an 'announcement' as if thats all that it needs. They clearly haven't met the criteria to pass the fit and proper persons test else we would have heard about that.

17 weeks and counting since they first agreed a deal to buy the club. The situation wont develop from here imo and it'll remain as a stalemate.

People sitting around waiting for an 'announcement' as if thats all that it needs. They clearly haven't met the criteria to pass the fit and proper persons test else we would have heard about that.

More importantly, the length of time in discussion means that they obviously have not 'failed it' either !!

More importantly, the length of time in discussion means that they obviously have not 'failed it' either !!

Either you pass a test or you don't!

For some odd reason we seem to be somewhere in between. That should be impossible.

Think doing a test at school, a test for your driving licence or any other test. Would you ever get the answer "You haven't passed, but you didn't fail"?