N-O Football Live Quizzing

Disco

Obviously we’d need Disco[/member] on board for the Zoom link but it be nice just to have a nice chat about stuff and always good for those of us isolating alone. Might encourage a few more who didn’t like the idea of a quiz too though we’ve done very well for numbers so far.

Probably won’t be about as I’ve got a family birthday thing but I can set up for you guys to use, no bother.

Sunday after 7pm seems to of worked well for numbers so far but open to suggestions.

Any other interested?

I'd be up for that.

Is the Sunday quiz not happening now?

Theregulars[/member] is preparing it so might be quiz this Sunday and chat following Sunday if enough interest.

So me, LFEE[/member], Sifu[/member], Wullie[/member] and Yorkie[/member] at least. That’s enough I reckon!

Ok I’ll put something together on a power point for yerrrr!

Disco[/member] would you mind sending me a link with the info for setting up zoom?

Uh everyone welcome and if anyone could update thread title, rock on! I don’t think I can do it apparently

So me, LFEE[/member], Sifu[/member], Wullie[/member] and Yorkie[/member] at least. That’s enough I reckon!

Disco[/member] would you mind sending me a link with the info for setting up zoom?

Uh everyone welcome and if anyone could update thread title, rock on! I don’t think I can do it apparently

26/04 @ what time? Same? 8?

Speaking of quizzes. I’m a big believer that there is no such thing as a stupid question.

So after 10 years on here... how do you amend a thread title?

:lol:

You can only do it if you're admin/mod or the original poster (by editing the first post).

I thought for a second this was because you were joining in.

I thought for a second this was because you were joining in.

:lol: I know literally nothing about football trivia. Every time a quiz gets posted and y'all are like 42/45 I pop in like 0/45 and fuck off quietly.

Here you go...https://newcastleuniversity.zoom.us/j/93052408761