Man of The Match Poll Against Tottenham Hotspurs

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Men of the Match, then...

I'll just go with the one. Well i would - but i ain't seen it so i can't make a fair judgement. Sounds like it would have to be one of Taylor or Ramage, though... based on what i've heard.

whats the point of your avatar?

Whats the point in your lack of one?

I thought it was a valid question tbh, does my avatar turn you on so you can't concentrate or does it bring back painful (rubber burn) memories?

Nobby Solano. Ever since he switched to right back he has just oozed class.

Showed his intelligence today, gave confidence to the rest of the defence. He is the best thing to have happened to our defence this season.

At times he had the fans in laughter as he took the piss out of Spurs. Another top performance.

What the fuk did parker do apart from win the odd tackle. Tottenham fans were right. "town full of spackers"

Although I really shouldn't bite to your obvious bate im bored so....

Scored one and set one up.

You are boring you know, at least the likes of Crumpy put some effort into it and come across funny every now and then.

Guest optimistic nit

whats the point of your avatar?

Whats the point in your lack of one?

I thought it was a valid question tbh, does my avatar turn you on so you can't concentrate or does it bring back painful (rubber burn) memories?

Both. :oops:

Nobby Solano. Ever since he switched to right back he has just oozed class.

Showed his intelligence today, gave confidence to the rest of the defence. He is the best thing to have happened to our defence this season.

At times he had the fans in laughter as he took the piss out of Spurs. Another top performance.

He oozed class before moving to right back, too often he seems the easy one to drop and it's been the case since Bobby was picking the team, he's our cleverest player by a country mile.

Guest FlapjackJoe

I agree, Pav has to be man of the match...  Just because he returned after a 9-odd year absence.

Best player imho was Ramage though.