Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

PIF and Qatar joint ownership. One big happy family.

Can just see Bein Sports as our main shirt sponsor now

Now that would be a massive f**k you to the 'top 6', and would involve PL showing some backbone

I predict we’ll get the green light. 12th January. My 40th birthday.

How’s that for optimism?

Some positive noises today. Hopefully I’m not far out :lol:

Least you got that.  :lol:

Happy birthday old timer. ;)

I predict we’ll get the green light. 12th January. My 40th birthday.

How’s that for optimism?

Some positive noises today. Hopefully I’m not far out :lol:

Least you got that.  :lol:

Happy birthday old timer. ;)

Cheers :)

Hello everyone....thought I’d just bring this back for the evening as things are getting a bit heated in the other thread.....Looking forward to perhaps hearing some good news Monday or later in the week.....Understand fully that many people think this takeover will not happen and may be proven correct in time...meanwhile in this time of lockdown, my only glimmer of excitement is the possibility that we may soon be under new ownership...enjoying all the positive vibes from the many members who would also like to see this happening and rid us of this evil!!......those who think otherwise.....fine.....but I’m sure most of you would love to be proven wrong....its like betting on us to lose an FA Cup final....win whatever happens :)

“One of the most powerful myths tells of a primeval creator deity who took the form of a Nile goose, as the Egyptian goose is also called, to lay a golden cosmic egg from which hatched the sun”

NUFC’s cosmic egg is about to hatch and the sun will come out for the fans.

I know he can do as he pleases as it's his money/action etc. But he's getting a bit grief now and if I were him I'd not even offer a reply to this stuff.

It's not an update so to speak, and it just excites people. He said it best on wraithes loose women show that he needs to just step back a bit from the social media and work on what he set out to do.