Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Do you seriously believe they are concluding the deal in the middle of the Caribbean at a time when people have been told to limit travel?

You do realise company purchases like this happen between lawyers in an office, not between the parties face to face?

They aren’t buying a car off Auto Trader.

Do you seriously realise the deal was originally brokered on a yacht in the Red Sea ?

Do you seriously realise people are allowed to travel for business ?

Do you realise that it’s a tax haven often used to conclude deals and who’s to say they’re not meeting to restructure a deal as has been previously alluded to.

Do you realize

That everyone you know someday will die

(although I agree with your sentiments)

I liked it MM,saw them at Harewood house with The Who and The Zutons on the same bill,class day out.

You ok recently Stifleaay[/member] ? Been a right miserable arse these last couple of days.

Aye.

I just think the sense of realism has just fell out of this place recently.

100% agree but it would still be great if it happened, I dream of a day when Ashbrunley are now longer associated with the club.

I think the takeover will happen, but they aren’t meeting on a beach in the Caribbean handing the keys over, it’s not how it’s done.

Done many, have you ? :lol:

You ok recently Stifleaay[/member] ? Been a right miserable arse these last couple of days.

Aye.

I just think the sense of realism has just fell out of this place recently.

100% agree but it would still be great if it happened, I dream of a day when Ashbrunley are now longer associated with the club.

I think the takeover will happen, but they aren’t meeting on a beach in the Caribbean handing the keys over, it’s not how it’s done.

Done many, have you ? :lol:

I don't know about you but i think I've got tennis elbow down to all the keys I've been giving out on yacht's lately,definitely common practice.

Let’s keep the positivity lads in here, it’s happening relegation or not Ashley won’t be putting 30 million plus into this club to keep it afloat in the Championship. This is a long term investment for PIF keep believing won’t be long.

Who's Harry?

A Twitter random.

Ignore.

He's employed at a place that has previously acted for Staveley in a court case. Not that this means he is in any way ITK, but he works with people who possibly may know more than some others. Whether he's hinting at stuff he's heard which is just "office gossip", I don't know.

He hasn't made his employment public, and he hasn't said why he's saying this, or how he would be aware of any of this. But as a random Chelsea fan account, he doesn't fit the profile of your standard Twitter ITK (i.e. not in any way ITK, just passing off hundreds of made up bits of bullshit as you-heard-it-here-first "facts").

In my opinion, it's unlikely he or his sources have the inside track on whether we'll be sold. But it's certain that he has a professional involvement with people who have directly acted for Staveley in a legal capacity.

What he is saying is interesting, and he shouldn't be dismissed as yet another Twitter attention seeker. But whether what he is passing on actually transpires, or just turns out to be chambers gossip - who knows. Only time will tell.

One theory I have on Harry Saratov is that he doesn’t know anything more than we do. Perhaps he did get word from people in his office and assumed he was learning something new since our takeover is no longer in the media.  Little did he know we already knew that the buyers were back in and pushing this through arbitration.

As for the ‘pain in the arse’ comment, he either hangs out with Amanda or subscribes to the athletic.

Fulham are only 7 points adrift with a game in hand. It is not unreasonable to think that if we are relegated the potential buyers will back out. Investors do not normally take such risks as a first time bounce up from the championship.

I can´t see us winning another game with calum out and Cabbage face at the helm...

Fulham are only 7 points adrift with a game in hand. It is not unreasonable to think that if we are relegated the potential buyers will back out. Investors do not normally take such risks as a first time bounce up from the championship.

I can´t see us winning another game with calum out and Cabbage face at the helm...

I think it’s the most likely outcome.

Why are you commenting such pessimism thoughts in optimism thread.

As the negotiations have moved to yachts, I can sea a positive outcome.

I'm also feeling a wave of optimism alongside all these emoceans

Yup, hopefully we can send Bruce back to hull

It's either that or he'll go down with this ship.

As the negotiations have moved to yachts, I can sea a positive outcome.

I'm also feeling a wave of optimism alongside all these emoceans

Yup, hopefully we can send Bruce back to hull

It's either that or he'll go down with this ship.

I sea what you did there.