Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

43 minutes ago, Teasy said:

Cummings was made to resign and Trump lost his presidency.. aye nowt happens..  You literally only mentioned one guy who can just ignore everything with no consequences, Putin.  Doesn't matter though because the people you mention are far from the cause of any lack of accountability today.  That cause would be the press and too many people who just don't bother taking the time to research what they read and see.  Which is why the Democrats can get away with there "weekend at bidens" routine right now.

Cummings refused to resign and left on his own terms 6 months later.  Trump refused to even accept the results of the election, and dodged two impeachment convictions.  The press are some of the only people trying to hold those in power to account, but they've now worked out know that if they just ride it out people will get fatigued by it or assume it's just "fake news".  No idea what you're going on about with Biden to be honest, I'm not sure if it's spelling issues or if it's not really a coherent thought. 

13 minutes ago, gdm said:

So now he’s saying he’s not allowed to release the news? Full of shit

11/10 is impossible, like dividing by zero - if he releases news this big the entire universe might implode in a logic bomb.

So he's basically said he may release something to his mate Liam by Friday but if he doesn't it's good news

Sounds a bit too familiar like so many that have come before in covering all angles

Fair play to what he's trying to do and I've tried to stay positive but fuck me this is painful

Got a good feeling about this. No idea why, just that missing positively since Sept feels like it's back. I do think they've got someone big on them and it's being used as leverage. We could see some positive resolution coming our way in early May. 

I was 38 when this takeover started, it's quite possible I'll be 40 by the time it's done. :lol:

37 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Isn't he saying if the takeover goes through he won't release it, rather than he isn't allowed? 

This entire farce will be turned into a shit film one day!

I thought so too, but I'm more excited about the shit film idea.

Like Goal! Or the Bruce version - Mole!

But if he does blow this whole alleged Richard Masters conspiracy sky high, then I'd opt for The Mancunian Candidate.

47 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Isn't he saying if the takeover goes through he won't release it, rather than he isn't allowed? 

Who would play Mike Ashley?

1 hour ago, 1964 said:

Pretty sure that’s what he’s alluding to.

That it’s good news if he’s not allowed to release it because it means that the PL are going to let the takeover through rather than allow this info out into the public domain 

3 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

f1d19a9d-0683-4374-bc1e-9d183b1baf4b.siz

He’d nail the whole jeans thing 

Nailed it. 

"When a Sports entrepreneur buys a soccer club in the North of England and it all goes wrong"

Best comedy 2022

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Mike Myers could do a good Llambias I reckon.

I've forgotten about Llambias *shudder*

We've really had some awful people involved in the club haven't we? When it's all over I honestly think I'll have some form of NUFC PTSD. I hope I can get that buzz back again.