Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Mouth of the tyne trying to look like he's in with the crowd, even after calling them wankers last week. 

Honestly if you're on here reading this, please know that your "ITK" bullshit is making you look an even bigger dick. Even more so when you get called out on it 😂😂

Every time I watch a Wraith live video they always bang on about trolls on Twitter. Aye I get that it’s not nice but fucking hell, change the record man. 

38 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Oh aye, 70s haircut is some lad called Steve. Just heard Keith's mackem accent

Steve runs the Newcastle foodbank Great bloke that does loads for the area.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Steve runs the Newcastle foodbank Great bloke that does loads for the area.

Or does he run the foodbank? Maybe he just tells lies like Kennedy, Keith and Amanda Staveley to get clicks for Steve Wraith's show.

8 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

Or does he run the foodbank? Maybe he just tells lies like Kennedy, Keith and Amanda Staveley to get clicks for Steve Wraith's show.

Give your head a shake

Don’t post a lot, as from what I hear here in qatar from big local Qatari clients that we deal with, the Saudi takeovers agreed (Ashley’s statement is putting more pressure on EPL to conclude quicker) and its verbally closed off with EPL and it’s just a formality which will happen after Ramadan. Bare in mind EID break is for the next 2 weeks for all government companies etc within then GCC.. from Sunday.

Take it as what you will but I’m just passing it on, bare in mind the information I had previously from the same clients, they were very precise  on about project zebra previously as well as RB potentially coming back as manager to streamline there project (NUFC) hence why he’s held back on offers of job roles...

6 minutes ago, QatarMag said:

Don’t post a lot, as from what I hear here in qatar from big local Qatari clients that we deal with, the Saudi takeovers agreed (Ashley’s statement is putting more pressure on EPL to conclude quicker) and its verbally closed off with EPL and it’s just a formality which will happen after Ramadan. Bare in mind EID break is for the next 2 weeks for all government companies etc within then GCC.. from Sunday.

Take it as what you will but I’m just passing it on, bare in mind the information I had previously from the same clients, they were very precise  on about project zebra previously as well as RB potentially coming back as manager to streamline there project (NUFC) hence why he’s held back on offers of job roles...

Ow ow... Oh no...

Get ready Sir, a barrage of abuse will be directed at you for posting that...

Edited by veriaqa
mistype