Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

24 minutes ago, Wilson said:

#wait....... until friday for my explanation.

I for one am on tenterhooks.

Yes, the W A I T is getting shorter and shorter.

Good times ahead, is a massive understatement!

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Keith’s tweets are worded almost identical to a Whitley Mag or Manor Park post. They’re also usually very quickly posted too, almost like they’re always online at the same time.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence mind... :lol:

Anyway. Now the season is over. All abroad the takeover bus.

I don’t think Manorpark and Whitley have the same posting style. Whitley often writes paragraphs and is good at recalling minute details about the takeover, almost as if he has them filed at home. Manorpark rarely shares more than a sentence and it’s usually just a rallying cry. 

I do sometimes think Whitley and Keith might be the same man, although Whitley is better with his spelling and grammar than Keith. Maybe he types faster on twitter.

Edited by Candi_Hills

2 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Getting confused here So is Manorpark, Whitley and Keith the same person then? Doesn't make much difference to me as I quite them them all as they/he wants exactly the same as I do but it'd still be good to know.

Probably not, but I suspect Whitley would love to meet Keith. At least one of them will probably need a restraining order.

50 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Getting confused here So is Manorpark, Whitley and Keith the same person then? Doesn't make much difference to me as I quite them them all as they/he wants exactly the same as I do but it'd still be good to know.

This.

I like them. Nice to have some positivity on a Newcastle forum for the first time in....a decade? (give or take).

Fuck me, the most people ever online was when Nile Ranger scored in a friendly against Darlington ffs. I think we can enjoy some positivity regarding a potential takeover :lol: