Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Whitley is definitely not Roy. Whitley is steadfastly resolute in his positivity whereas Roy tends to flip flop a lot. That's the polite way of putting it. Another way of putting it would be "bi-polar". Stay tuned to that forum because if this latest rumour turns out to be yet more bollocks you will see what I mean. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Whitley is definitely not Roy. Whitley is steadfastly resolute in his positivity whereas Roy tends to flip flop a lot. That's the polite way of putting it. Another way of putting it would be "bi-polar". Stay tuned to that forum because if this latest rumour turns out to be yet more bollocks you will see what I mean. :lol:

It definitely isn’t Whitley.

Roy called Keith a tool.

17 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Roy Munson is a lunatic like changes his mind like the wind but is harmless. He will literally say it’s happening 1 minute and not happening the next. 

Yeah, very true, he's not to be taken seriously. The Sheik guy seems fairly level headed though.

I know it's hard to believe all the rumours from random people online but I just struggle to believe there's not a single person in the World who has insider information to this deal and maintains complete silence about it. I know it's due to NDA's etc but everytime I see something like what's been posted on 606 I can't help but think maybe it's a genuine leak [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Probably because plundering a sport and football club for 15years and getting away with it is basically a licence to print money

43 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Roy Munson is a lunatic like changes his mind like the wind but is harmless. He will literally say it’s happening 1 minute and not happening the next. 

Edited by Wolfcastle

55 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

You might want to reassess the harmless part, just a couple of quotes from Munson tonight [emoji38]

‘Flay him then throw him in a giant salt mill’

Today at 9:17 PM

Hopefully masters disappears in a suitcase

Today at 9:08 PM

Regarding the two planes who arrived at Luton Airport today...

The exact same thing happened back in September 2020:

Two days later the Premier League once again rejected the takeover after weeks of political pressure, painstaking negotiations and government involvement.

19 minutes ago, LV said:

So essentially he knew nothing, saw a plane was due over and made a big hoo ha out of nowt.

I hate shit like this 

It was definitely a PIF/Ministry of Finance plane, that’s all we know.

9 hours ago, SweMag said:

Regarding the two planes who arrived at Luton Airport today...

The exact same thing happened back in September 2020:

Two days later the Premier League once again rejected the takeover after weeks of political pressure, painstaking negotiations and government involvement.

:dowie:

Complete rehash of the dude on Not606, almost word for word.

These ITK wankers are getting even lazier.

AT documents are to be published on Friday. Apparently the president of CAT has torn the PL objections to pieces.

Sheikh_of_Araby, Yesterday at 6:32 PM

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Do those behind these recent CAT claims have any track record at all? Anything to support their credibility? 

Guy on Not606 seems relatively clued up but tbh I don't know who's legit and who's just very dry and sarcastic on there.