Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I’ve bunkered in for the possibility of at least another year. 

S'pose that's what we'll be looking at in the event that CAT goes the distance. 

Guess the only way it happens sooner would be if the matter is resolved through arbitration. 

Another season of Bruce hardly bears thinking about, even if there was a guarantee of redemption at the end of it. But might as well mentally prepare for it. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

S'pose that's what we'll be looking at in the event that CAT goes the distance. 

Guess the only way it happens sooner would be if the matter is resolved through arbitration. 

Another season of Bruce hardly bears thinking about, even if there was a guarantee of redemption at the end of it. But might as well mentally prepare for it. 

Are the PL in for the long haul, having their dirty washing sired in public, hopefully not.

14 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Are the PL in for the long haul, having their dirty washing sired in public, hopefully not.

I would pay money to see Masters sired in public :lol:

Indeed, they decided against deciding in the hope that their lack of decision making would push the consortium into deciding to go back on their original decision to buy the club. 

We should get to see Masters getting grilled like this, in full 1080p.

edit- Would it be Masters actually, or someone from Bird and Bird?

jok.png

Edited by Rocker

3 minutes ago, Rocker said:

We should get to see Masters getting grilled like this, in full 1080p.

jok.png

No wonder the PL are challenging CAT jurisdiction, they certainly don’t want a public hearing.

Edited by FloydianMag

1 minute ago, manorpark said:

CAT on 'live' now, but not up to our case yet . . . 

https://www.catribunal.org.uk/

Click on the small red box "watch now" after you open the above link, then click "watch on the web", then click "join anonymously".

Not even sure if our case will actually be part of todays CAT discussions.

Doesn't their "Diary" page (https://www.catribunal.org.uk/diary) suggest that the case we're interested in isn't in the near-term schedule?  I would have thought we'd see 'our' case listed there, as other cases appear to be listed.

7 minutes ago, manorpark said:

CAT on 'live' now, but not up to our case yet . . . 

https://www.catribunal.org.uk/

Click on the small red box "watch now" after you open the above link, then click "watch on the web", then click "join anonymously".

Not even sure if our case will actually be part of todays CAT discussions.

They're live with every case.

4 minutes ago, Montey said:

Doesn't their "Diary" page (https://www.catribunal.org.uk/diary) suggest that the case we're interested in isn't in the near-term schedule?  I would have thought we'd see 'our' case listed there, as other cases appear to be listed.

There are many long gaps in their Diary, I suspect cases get regularly slotted into those long gaps, as issues come to the for. 

1 minute ago, manorpark said:

There are many long gaps in their Diary, I suspect cases get regularly slotted into those long gaps, as issues come to the for. 

They are, yes. 

Edited by Rocker

Well if last nights titbit is true and cat has looked at the prems defence and stated its bollocks they may have been told its not even going to review and best off settling to avoid brand damage. 

Yup. Its possible we're in end game and now it's simply funds etc.. Which would explain the activity of planes etc as contracts are signed. They won't announce until everything is cleared, it'll come out of nowhere if it does. 

PS if you think why not just sign it digitally, we'll it was proven (don't ask me to dig, just remembered a lot of stuff being said about it from good sources) last time KSA and PIF do face 2 face business when possible and physically signing contracts seem to be a practise they hold important. 

51 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Well if last nights titbit is true and cat has looked at the prems defence and stated its bollocks they may have been told its not even going to review and best off settling to avoid brand damage. 

Seems plausible to me. The PL didn’t follow their own rules (that @Jackie Broon always explains so well) and stopped a takeover which is anti competitive