Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Was always going to be the case. That’s why the club should’ve took the CAT case up earlier than they did. Probably will cost us Rafa. Hopefully come August things are a lot clearer. Just a shame this year of all years the season is starting that bit sooner.

All of this is cheaper than showing some ambition, sacking the manager and buying some players. The added bonus of its silenced the fans for good now as well. Almost like it was planned 

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

All of this is cheaper than showing some ambition, sacking the manager and buying some players. The added bonus of its silenced the fans for good now as well. Almost like it was planned 

Are you new to supporting NUFC?

NUFC show ambition, LOL.   I know it painful guys to admit it but unless this takeover goes through, NUFC is a corpse.   Its being run on a shoestring - the stadium, training facilities are a disgrace and decaying.    We have an MD that isn't an MD.  We have shadow directors (JB) that the PL doesn't seem to give a shit about (unless its to stop the takeover).

The whole setup is stinks.......show ambition LOL

On 24/06/2021 at 07:19, Manxst said:

Pretty certain there, Joey. As with everything, no one except those involved know anything. Yet here you are, erring on the side of negativity…yawn. 

You should probably reply to the person asking the question then. 

I know there's obviously stuff happening with regards to legal action but I'm sick of these time frames constantly getting fucked out. 6/8 weeks. Can't wait to hear "before Christmas" in 8 weeks. 

5 minutes ago, Decky said:

I know there's obviously stuff happening with regards to legal action but I'm sick of these time frames constantly getting fucked out. 6/8 weeks. Can't wait to hear "before Christmas" in 8 weeks. 

It's always next week or a few weeks. The amount of times we've been told those messages alone should tell you that nobody has a real clue as to what's going on.

At this stage it's not worth anyone's time or effort getting wound up or hanging on any individual's word.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

7 minutes ago, Decky said:

You need to find some patience, its only been 14 months so far. Kids these days wanting things yesterday. Pff.

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

You need to find some patience, its only been 14 months so far. Kids these days wanting things yesterday. Pff.

Only positive is that we haven't had anything else to stress over in that time isnt it?

2 hours ago, Dokko said:

Indeed. I'm sure General Ashley and Lieutenant Charnley sat down in the war room and strategized that the least convoluted and most effective plan to do nothing would not, in fact, be to do nothing - like every other year - but instead to engage in a months long court battle involving high priced QCs. All as a big smoke an mirrors show to depress the already rock-bottom morale of the  fanbase and er ... uh .... sorry my brain liquefied and ran out of my ear. What were we talking about?

Edited by thomas

6 minutes ago, thomas said:

Indeed. I'm sure General Ashley and Lieutenant Charnley sat down in the war room and strategized that the least convoluted and effective plan to do nothing would not, in fact, be to do nothing - like every other year - but instead to engage in a months long court battle involving high priced QCs. All as a big smoke an mirrors show to depress the already rock-bottom morale of the  fanbase and er ... uh .... sorry my brain liquefied and ran out of my ear. What were we talking about?

I hear you!

52 minutes ago, thomas said:

Indeed. I'm sure General Ashley and Lieutenant Charnley sat down in the war room and strategized that the least convoluted and most effective plan to do nothing would not, in fact, be to do nothing - like every other year - but instead to engage in a months long court battle involving high priced QCs. All as a big smoke an mirrors show to depress the already rock-bottom morale of the  fanbase and er ... uh .... sorry my brain liquefied and ran out of my ear. What were we talking about?

Lieutenant Charnley!!!! Don’t you mean Private Charnley?

We’ve noted this blokes posts before…..

‘CAT not thrown out. Now goes to case management hearing.

Expect a resolution ASAP.’

Sheikh_of_Araby

……. Could be bollocks but as pointed out earlier he doesn’t seem to be a WUM

4 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

Sheikh_of_Araby

He may be throwing out more bait

10 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

Sheikh_of_Araby

He said there had been an update on the CAT website the other day which was bollocks, i'm calling WUM.

The procedures for the arbitration hearing will start in July next week, and the hearing for it will be as previously announced on July 21, apparently ...

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Have you noticed how quiet Luke Edwards and Ben Jacobs have been lately…..strange.

It’s been glorious.