Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Keith also said we should ignore guesswork and Twitter for the weekend.

He’s just been on Wraiths podcast slating itk accounts this week. For all his faults I don’t think he’s into leading folk up the garden path.

I suspect he knows it’s now going ahead.

I can't deny that I'm feeling dangerously hopeful about this right now. Could be misplaced, but might as well indulge in positivity for what must surely be the final straight. If it collapses for good this time I really don't think it could sting as much as it did last July.

8 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

You should probably reply to the person asking the question then. 

Maybe you should’ve just answered that you didn’t know in the first place, instead of jumping in with your ‘NO’ answer. 

19 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Maybe you should’ve just answered that you didn’t know in the first place, instead of jumping in with your ‘NO’ answer. 

Would it appear (at the moment) that I was correct or incorrect? The question was asked because the person asking it wanted an answer - not a "nobody knows" cop out. 

3 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Have you noticed how quiet Luke Edwards and Ben Jacobs have been lately…..strange.

The haters know that the hour of our ascension is at hand and that their days are numbered. There will be one final wave of negativity and panic as the light of takeover washes over them to usher in a thousand years of trophies.

6 minutes ago, thomas said:

The haters know that the hour of our ascension is at hand and that their days are numbered. There will be one final wave of negativity and panic as the light of takeover washes over them to usher in a thousand years of trophies.

Ah, the book of Takeover, chapter 5, verse 12. One of my faves.

2 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

Ah, the book of Takeover, chapter 5, verse 12. One of my faves.

Feel like we could do a canonical NUFC revelations :lol: :lol:

The Llambias opened the 7th seal. Out rode a fat man in denim on a 75cc vespa. His name was Ashley and cheap tat followed