Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Guest HTT II
20 minutes ago, Rocker said:

I think she's lush me, like.

I’d love to take her out to mine for a pizza put it this way, then I’d love to disappoint her afterwards with desert! 

Edited by HTT II

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Get the feeling PIF have put a deadline on this happening now.

They've got to have some timescale where they say enough is enough. A lot of time and effort is going into this aswell as money and they don't seem to be getting any further forward. I think the arbitration is the endgame tbh. The CAT thing is more about Ashley getting compensation in my opinion 

2 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Get the feeling PIF have put a deadline on this happening now.

This is hard to take as well, as it means the corrupt cunts at the PL have succeeded with their fucking delaying tactics.  Tehy'll get what they want by doing fuck all.

I keep telling myself 'they've come this far, they'll see it through'.

If Arbitration doesn't go our way, I think that'll be them out, then they'll be at Man U or someone within 2 years.

13 minutes ago, Wilson said:

This is hard to take as well, as it means the corrupt cunts at the PL have succeeded with their fucking delaying tactics.  Tehy'll get what they want by doing fuck all.

If Arbitration doesn't go our way, I think that'll be them out, then they'll be at Man U or someone within 2 years.

Why would they be allowed to purchase any other club in England if they are not allowed to purchase NUFC?

Just now, Yelevats said:

Why would they be allowed to purchase any other club in England if they are not allowed to purchase NUFC?

Aye, Ashley would be immediately due £300m.

On top off that NCC would have a case for billions if it was proved that the area was denied investment as part of a wider deal.

4 minutes ago, Yelevats said:

Because the PL make up their own rules and are currently accountable to no one. They can do what they want.

27 minutes ago, Yelevats said:

My guess is there'll be a likely story from the PL.

'Structured differently to the NUFC attempted takeover' or some such bollocks.  Yes, I'm cynical, but I just don't believe that they won't be after another PL team if they can't buy us.

Edited by Wilson

38 minutes ago, Wilson said:

There'd be absolute hell on if that ever happened. Plus I doubt they would be interested there. The investment in the city has already come in from the blue side. How much growth could they possibly achieve?

I think we’re all getting ahead of ourselves, whatever reason the buyers and seller have gone public for, we can only guess. Again we can only guess what PIF’s intentions are with regards time limits.

None of us have a clue and every supposed ITK has shown to be absolutely full of shit when it’s come to the last 17 months of this nonsense.

Just responding to someones thoughts that PIF have put a deadline on it now.

I did say 'Man U or someone', and stand by it, I don't think there's a chance that the Saudis abandon the idea of having a PL team/toy if our takeover eventually gets shut down.

As demonstrated by City’s investment this is more than about football. This is an absolute no brainer for the govt, a foreign investor ready to plough millions into a northern city so they don’t have to. But still they stand idle and say they can’t get involved.

Edited by Whitley mag

I think the EPL are looking for an "out" here and I reckon Staveley's negotiation offer is just what is required, at this stage, tonight, both parties could come out of this looking good.

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Ben said:

I think the EPL are looking for an "out" here and I reckon Staveley's negotiation offer is just what is required, at this stage, tonight, both parties could come out of this looking good.

Hopefully.  I can't stand this much more.  Fuck supporting a Steve Bruce NUFC.