Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

5 minutes ago, manorpark said:

It is news and it is good news.

You know that.

A fictitious further extension that there's absolutely no indication the PL have applied for is understood not to have been given. Great news!

Edited by Jackie Broon

26 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

A fictitious further extension that there's absolutely no indication the PL have applied for is understood not to have been given. Great news!

What are you talking about??

Someone may have "imagined" a further extension, I didn't, Keith didn't . . did you?

The good news is (that I have - on request - simply confirmed, as Keith also has confirmed) is that they (you?) are wrong, there is NO further extension of time after 12th July.

Can we leave it at that please!

7 minutes ago, manorpark said:

What are you talking about??

Someone may have "imagined" a further extension, I didn't, Keith didn't . . did you?

The good news is (that I have - on request - simply confirmed, as Keith also has confirmed) is that they (you?) are wrong, there is NO further extension of time after 12th July.

Can we leave it at that please!

Prob not people cant be happy or see others happy, covid lockdown the bloody takeover has got people behaving like they never usally would

41 minutes ago, danny said:

Prob not people cant be happy or see others happy, covid lockdown the bloody takeover has got people behaving like they never usally would

I'm one of the more positive posters on here when it comes to the takeover, but I'm not delusionally so.

Keith is clearly making out he knows more than he does and feeding people false hope about the CAT concluding soon. The jurisdiction hearing isn't even listed yet and, going by other cases, I doubt we'll even have decision on that this year, let alone the whole case. Although I'm very confident that we'll win the CAT case, PIF will probably be gone by the time it concludes.

It all hangs on the arbitration.

Get to those phones. Looks a canny age these days the flashing blade.

Reminds me of the Keegan days when he was on the PA at St James, used to get on my fucking tits when he used to always say make some noise just before we kicked off. 

12 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Or is he hinting arbitration has commenced?

He's publicly trumpeting about arbitration, the only hint to take from that is that he fancies his chances. 

The fucking book would have to be green wouldn't it. :lol:

I mean, I was all over his other green light tweet but I'm not convinced there's anything in this one. I suppose he could be hinting that it's about to start though.

6 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

Not to be pessimistic or anything, but as our arbitration isn't in the Court of Arbitration for Sport, I'm guessing he's just thanking his friend for sending a copy of her book and giving her some free publicity. :lol:

You're posting in the wrong thread. This is positive optimism.

4 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

You're posting in the wrong thread. This is positive optimism.

But I'm positively optimistic he appreciates a copy of his friend's book, so I feel like I'm not out of line here. [emoji38]

11 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

Not to be pessimistic or anything, but as our arbitration isn't in the Court of Arbitration for Sport, I'm guessing he's just thanking his friend for sending a copy of her book and giving her some free publicity. :lol:

Free publicity, his friend has definitely got a best seller on their hands there mind:lol:

12 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Free publicity, his friend has definitely got a best seller on their hands there mind:lol:

"Mavromati's gripping tour de force will leave you begging for more adventures in the esoteric world of arbitration procedure."