Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

“Aftter consulting with the organisers to ensure the appropriate safety measures are in place,”

Even their message of support is limp.  What a bunch of wet fuckers. 

37 minutes ago, RS said:

“Aftter consulting with the organisers to ensure the appropriate safety measures are in place,”

Even their message of support is limp.  What a bunch of wet fuckers. 

Every single reply to the tweet so far is critical of it. That's some achievement. 

1 hour ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

That's what they get for declaring themselves not a protest group when we've had an owner taking the piss out of the club for 14 years.

They clearly don't mind big Mike really.

Is it time, in the best spirits of Monty Python, to form a new NUFC supporters organisation?

The Newcastle United People's Front (NUPF) - who's purposes is specifically to be a protest organisation, that will actually be seen by NUFC supports to be doing things without caring what their relationship is like with Mike Ashley, the Premier League, or any other sporting/political elite.

tenor.gif

Edited by Montey

4 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Fucking shite they should have been promoting this not wishing them the best.

WTF do they have to do with ensuring safety measures are in place, the absolute clowns.

Edited by Teasy

1 hour ago, Teasy said:
WTF do they have to do with ensuring safety measures are in place, the absolute clowns.

I must admit, the NUST powder puff non confrontational attitude to the most important takeover event in the history of Newcastle United football club is making me question my financial contribution to them and the pledge and if they continue to stand in the shadows I'll be out.

6 hours ago, Montey said:

Is it time, in the best spirits of Monty Python, to form a new NUFC supporters organisation?

The Newcastle United People's Front (NUPF) - who's purposes is specifically to be a protest organisation, that will actually be seen by NUFC supports to be doing things without caring what their relationship is like with Mike Ashley, the Premier League, or any other sporting/political elite.

tenor.gif

Splitters

We're the People of Newcastle United Front

Edited by gjohnson
humour

3 minutes ago, Rocker said:

Arbitration was always going to completed this month. We've known that for ages.

Posted it more for the people that still believe in Keith and him saying CAT news soon 

12 hours ago, HTT II said:

AR comes across as a right nance for me, something not quite right about him.

He lives near me , i sometimes drive past him coming up the hill towards Whitehouse farm . He always looks knackered ( been out for a run ) sometimes he can be seen picking blackberries from the bushes at the side of the road - the cheap twat - fucker lives at Tranwell - he can afford to buy them from M&S if he wants - no wonder all his marriages failed

2 minutes ago, InspectorCoarse said:

He lives near me , i sometimes drive past him coming up the hill towards Whitehouse farm . He always looks knackered ( been out for a run ) sometimes he can be seen picking blackberries from the bushes at the side of the road - the cheap twat - fucker lives at Tranwell - he can afford to buy them from M&S if he wants - no wonder all his marriages failed

As a boy, I used to live very close to him. Never answered the door on Halloween. To an 11 year old, that was enough to put him on my shitlist for life.