Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Jordan  just likes being controversial for the sake of it. I think it appeals to the typical talkshyte listener. You also have to remember the station has links to the premier league. 

"Gullible fanbase" What a bellend!

I thought Amanda was excellent last minute and a half - previous part I think she was just raging with that tosser and was all over the shop!

She's one determined woman to ow us mind - HOWAY THE TAKEOVER!

17 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

First time any statement like this ?

I'd say so. Been nothing so far where you could pin her down like this. Got to be good news or a very last desperate attempt at getting it through.

Jordan kept saying it's nothing to do with the governement, and that it was down to the other 14 PL clubs to vote for or ask for a vote on Transparency.

Completely misisng the point that the six other clubs would probably not allow a vote to be taken, hence trying to get the Gov to step in.

You know, the six clubs who chose their own ESL 'punishment'... 2 of which were also heavily involved in interviewing and choosing the PL CEO?

Yes Simon, they're really going to allow transparency.

14 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I'd say so. Been nothing so far where you could pin her down like this. Got to be good news or a very last desperate attempt at getting it through.

Yeah I agree, I can understand some saying the consortium were saying they were confident last year, but that was from the likes of Caulkin reporting, not direct and public words from a member of the consortium. Either way unlike last year, we will probably have an actual outcome in the next couple of weeks. 

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Is this right?

call me gullible, but when she said that about "welcoming us to  SJP"  and saying at the end "IT WILL HAPPEN" genuinely gave me goosebumps and tingles down my spine [emoji38]

2 hours ago, Boo Boy said:

i wish she didn't make these statements until things have actually gone through

Amanda and NDM must be ultra, ultra confident that it’s going through! I hope the PL and the big six bellends get fully exposed for the corrupt bastards that they are!