Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

21 minutes ago, gdm said:

What the fuck is he going on about? It’s like he’s deliberately being vague

CAT next week, arb sometime this month, if it gets that far, may be some settlement before.

That's how i read it.

Edited by ToonArmy1892

13 minutes ago, gdm said:

What the fuck is he going on about? It’s like he’s deliberately being vague

Always get the impression when he gets into talking about the process itself that he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. 

I know people are sick of hearing it but Kennedy clearly has a source involved with all of this but unfortunately they don’t know if it’s going to go in our favour. Nobody does.

We are relying on De Marco’s strategy to get this through the courts and that has been the case since about October. It’s all been about getting things in the public eye and a series of power plays will culminate this week it seems.

1 minute ago, BeloEmre said:

No, we have a Braindead Twitter thread for shit like that.

Not worth arguing about, but I’ll continue to post takeover shit in here as you put it. I’m quite sure those with knowledge of the situation can differentiate between what to believe and not.

If admin have a problem then I’ll change to other thread 👍

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Not worth arguing about, but I’ll continue to post takeover shit in here as you put it. I’m quite sure those with knowledge of the situation can differentiate between what to believe and not.

If admin have a problem then I’ll change to other thread 👍

Fair enough posting takeover stuff but that just looking at the guys twitter he knows fuck all

5 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Some twitter random who reckoned the Willock deal was done yesterday and that his family all travelled to the North East on Friday for the announcement.......

You mean to tell me people are talking bullshit on twitter?

You will be telling me the NUST are conducting health and safety checks next...

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Craic Joey there’s a difference.

There is. But is that being presented as news or craic... 

"There will be some sort of information out this week that will reassure fans that this takeover will get done.  

Just now, Joey Linton said:

There is. But is that being presented as news or craic... 

"There will be some sort of information out this week that will reassure fans that this takeover will get done.  

Whatever it is it’ll not matter to you there’s no takeover remember.

1 hour ago, Ashley17 said:

I know people are sick of hearing it but Kennedy clearly has a source involved with all of this but unfortunately they don’t know if it’s going to go in our favour. Nobody does.

We are relying on De Marco’s strategy to get this through the courts and that has been the case since about October. It’s all been about getting things in the public eye and a series of power plays will culminate this week it seems.

The thing is, his source clearly isn't great given Kennedy said over a week ago the PL had failed to get the CAT case thrown out when the deadline for the PL to submit their counter evidence hadn't even elapsed.

29 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

The thing is, his source clearly isn't great given Kennedy said over a week ago the PL had failed to get the CAT case thrown out when the deadline for the PL to submit their counter evidence hadn't even elapsed.

I honestly think his source is NCSL Keith. He may have others, but I think good old Keith is the first point of call.

Edited by et tu brute