Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

1 minute ago, jonbobson said:

Fuck me, it's has no fucking relevance if she is married or not. Ffs. Whether it was/is her husband boyfriend dogs uncle or whatever.

A really weird point to bring out for no reason at all. 🤔

The only person making it relevant here by being so irate is you though. :lol:

2 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

Ah, so we can continue to just spout any old shite now and who gives a fuck if there's any truth in it?

No. The poster was corrected on his genuine error and acknowledged his mistake straight away. Have you been drinking? 

Also you are literally in the "we can continue to just spout any old shite now and who gives a fuck if there's any truth in it" thread right now. :lol:

Edited by Joey Linton

1 minute ago, jonbobson said:

Ah, so we can continue to just spout any old shite now and who gives a fuck if there's any truth in it?

Someones been on the juice tonight, getting rid of his #cans ;D

Apparently there will be arbitration to decide if Staveley is or isn't married. 

Tune in to nufc matters and follow mouth of the tyne to find out the results. 

More information to come tomorrow on talksport. 

Just now, jonbobson said:

Oh wow, imagine if they all started to do that😁

Can't see any reason at all why these little women should not take their masters name eh. 🤔

Aye, I'm from the 80's man, she can do what the fuck she wants so long as she buys the club.

5 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

Oh wow, imagine if they all started to do that😁

Can't see any reason at all why these little women should not take their masters name eh. 🤔

Might have known Masters would be involved. 

Shit I'm just realising after all these years how chauvinist I am, I'm really regretting buying the wife a new ironing board and a 4 stonne bag of potatoes for our 19th wedding anniversary today.

Just now, Ben said:

Shit I'm just realising after all these years how chauvinist I am, I'm really regretting buying the wife a new ironing board and a 4 stonne bag of potatoes for our 19th wedding anniversary today.

Look at all the trouble you have caused man

4 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

Apologies, buy ever since I had an unfortunate accident with a box of rice Krispies, many years ago now, I have lived in Novosibirsk Standard Time, regardless of my actual location.

Whilst that hasn't really helped explanation wise, I do appreciate the effort and enthusiasm behind it.

Rice Krispies also do have a lot to answer for, in general, but I expect that's for another day.

3 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

Apparently there will be arbitration to decide if Staveley is or isn't married. 

Tune in to nufc matters and follow mouth of the tyne to find out the results. 

More information to come tomorrow on talksport. 

Turns out the PL retrospectively blocked the wedding as the Spurs chairman fancies a crack.