Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

56 minutes ago, Wilson said:

How long till certain realists start telling us that they meant W A I T.... For someone other than PIF as it was never going to be them....

The breakdown of Terry W A I T E will be  spectacular 

But we've got the worlds most fantasticist legal team ever who never lose and Mike Ashley wouldn't spend anything if he wasn't gonna win and  and we tricked them into keeping the arbitrator they wanted cos that'd put more pressure on him and the CAT case was over 3 months ago but will definitely make a difference when it's heard in a year or so and a bloke takes photos of bread and the PL will definitely fold at various points in the past and vague undetermined points in the future.

Just have to  F U C K O F F W I T H T H I S S T U P I D S H I T W A I T.

1 minute ago, loki679 said:

But we've got the worlds most fantasticist legal team ever who never lose and Mike Ashley wouldn't spend anything if he wasn't gonna win and  and we tricked them into keeping the arbitrator they wanted cos that'd put more pressure on him and the CAT case was over 3 months ago but will definitely make a difference when it's heard in a year or so and a bloke takes photos of bread and the PL will definitely fold at various points in the past and vague undetermined points in the future.

Just have to  F U C K O F F W I T H T H I S S T U P I D S H I T W A I T.

Thanks for the Positive Outlook😀

1 minute ago, Jinky Jim said:

Thanks for the Positive Outlook😀

People don't half like a whinge when there's nothing to talk about.

Positives...there is a case scheduled for late this month.

Not a single Twitter warrior or journalist knows what will happen despite their claims of being in the know

Winning this might help force through a purchase, but it might not

Losing might bring a few weeks attention to our dire ownership and might get a few questions asked

2 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

People don't half like a whinge when there's nothing to talk about.

Positives...there is a case scheduled for late this month.

Not a single Twitter warrior or journalist knows what will happen despite their claims of being in the know

Winning this might help force through a purchase, but it might not

Losing might bring a few weeks attention to our dire ownership and might get a few questions asked

There's not.  There's a hearing scheduled to decide whether or not the court will hear the case.

edit:  Sorry, Jim, forgot to add:  and they'll definitely hear it and the PL will fold like a cheap suit as soon as they hear that and buy us all a cheese and onion pastie and a can.

Edited by loki679

1 minute ago, loki679 said:

There's not.  There's a hearing scheduled to decide whether or not the court will hear the case.

Which I believe will be heard in court, therefore counting as a hearing regardless of how superficial it may be