Positive Optimism-Saudi Takeover Edition

7 minutes ago, Robster said:

What's the reference to "Green" ?
He fucks me right off now. Pretentious twat.

He hasn't done anything :lol: 

For me...it's others reading something into everything he does. His account is not unlike millions of others, but a certain following is reading something into every single thing he does and sharing the living fuck out of it. Mad, really :lol:

My exposure to him is purely through this place. I suspect most here are the same. 

10 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

He hasn't done anything :lol: 

For me...it's others reading something into everything he does. His account is not unlike millions of others, but a certain following is reading something into every single thing he does and sharing the living fuck out of it. Mad, really :lol:

My exposure to him is purely through this place. I suspect most here are the same. 

It started off as a bit of a joke but now some people really are convinced he’s sending out subliminal messages to Newcastle fans coz he posted a brown ale bottle over 6 months ago. Completely bonkers 

Edited by gdm

He wishes us good luck every so often, but it's obvious he isn't tweeting only for Newcastle fans! He has many clients concurrently - think he's doing something against British Gymnastics at the minute too, he was involved in the salary cap dispute in the EFL and got that overturned in February. Just a man who likes his bread, photos and drawing really! 

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

It started off as a bit of a joke but now some people really are convinced he’s sending out subliminal messages to Newcastle fans coz he posted a brown ale bottle over 6 months ago. Completely bonkers 

Yeh, it's insane. I think there was a rumour (like you said, ages ago) that he was clever and doing it on purpose. But it's beyond stupid, now. There was obvious ones...but for the most part he's just a hobby photographer posting his stuff. But the twitter followers are going mad for it. Not helped by those clearly winding them up in the same responses :lol: 

I think he’s quite clearly enjoying the attention as he could have quite clearly told people not to read too much into his shots as he’s obviously reading a lot of the replies he gets (though that still wouldn’t stop some people)

58 minutes ago, Rocker said:

I don't know anyone who thinks they're all serious. 

The blatant ones (and they were fucking blatant) yes, but not shit like this.

You think? I reckon it's his most blatant yet. [emoji38] 

Staring at the word "Green". Outside a place called Hixon Green which just happens to be on a street called Medina Villas.... Medina - Wikipedia

Or maybe I just need to log off for the weekend. [emoji38]

5 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Staring at the word "Green". Outside a place called Hixon Green which just happens to be on a street called Medina Villas.... Medina - Wikipedia

Superb just mentioned this on Wraiths podcast aswell.

16 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Don't forget the green traffic lights reflected in the background too :frantic:

44 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Don't forget the green traffic lights reflected in the background too :frantic:

Or the watch and pen placed on the table on the left hand side. The watch is black and white. 

Clearly telling us a timetable has been set for signing a deal. [emoji38]