Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Well if you look real hard at the left side of the picture you can see a reflection of a giant iceberg on the "life buoy" sign.

I think it means the club is like the Titanic and will be going down soon.

If we see a band playing or deck chairs, we can be sure.

Edited by Consortium of one

If anyone watched Keith tonight (probably not) but he said that he has evidence that on 23rd of July last year Spurs contacted Masters and told him to block the takeover or Spurs and the other 5 would leave the Premier League.

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

If anyone watched Keith tonight (probably not) but he said that he has evidence that on 23rd of July last year Spurs contacted Masters and told him to block the takeover or Spurs and the other 5 would leave the Premier League.

How would someone come by evidence of that magnitude unless emails were hacked. I guess the Saudis do have previous form

18 minutes ago, Ben said:

I don’t believe any of that tbh, if it was true we literally would just say pass the takeover or we release it all.

13 minutes ago, Ben said:

Which they then tried to do anyway?

Not like Keith to be full of shit.

I think the fact that he sent all of his evidence to the club's legal team only after the clubs case was submitted and didn't receive a penny for his time says everything you need to know about the quality and usefulness of his evidence.

53 minutes ago, Ben said:

Horseshit

bombshell if true that the so called "big 6" would plot to form a breakaway league. I hope he has more to say about this startling revelation and it gets covered by the national media.

The man is delusional. I’m sure in his wee video with wraith earlier this week he said we should get an update on the CAT case this week. Now he’s seen it’ll be a couple of weeks 

He also went on at length about how arbitration being postponed was a great thing and hinted that it’s what the club wanted. Now he’s saying the club is annoyed :lol: fuckin nutcase

Edited by gdm

16 minutes ago, gdm said:

The man is delusional. I’m sure in his wee video with wraith earlier this week he said we should get an update on the CAT case this week. Now he’s seen it’ll be a couple of weeks 

He also went on at length about how arbitration being postponed was a great thing and hinted that it’s what the club wanted. Now he’s saying the club is annoyed :lol: fuckin nutcase

Covering every eventuality constantly. 

Why is this thread still going close it down the Premier League are cunts and will just keep taking the piss as no fucker cares outside of Newcastle. Also we haven’t even got the balls to do a Man Utd or Chelsea with a protest to get this problem picked up nationally. 

6 hours ago, Consortium of one said:

Well if you look real hard at the left side of the picture you can see a reflection of a giant iceberg on the "life buoy" sign.

I think it means the club is like the Titanic and will be going down soon.

If we see a band playing or deck chairs, we can be sure.

The parallels with the short squeeze are ridiculous, They've even got a CAT coming out on 3rd September.

3 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

You know how blackmail works, right?

Blackmail who though? If Tottenham had done that, there’s absolutely zero proof that this was a reason why the PL failed to make a decision or obstructed the completion of the takeover.

It just makes Tottenham look bad, and they’ve already had the fan revolt over the ESL idea and survived it.

It would help with the CAT case perhaps but hard to tell. You would think if this info existed, it would already have been a part of the evidence submitted. Like what are they waiting for?

Keith smells like a septic tank he’s so full of shite.

I dont think Keith actually said Tottenham had threatened to leave the EPL with the other 5 if the Saudis took us over. He just used it as an extreme hypothetical scenario where disclosure could be used in both arbitration and CAT case countering the arguement that evidence in one couldnt be used in another. Might be wrong like and cant be arsed to find it again as he was waffling for over half an hour. 

Edited by Pokerprince2004

2 hours ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

I dont think Keith actually said Tottenham had threatened to leave the EPL with the other 5 if the Saudis took us over. He just used it as an extreme hypothetical scenario where disclosure could be used in both arbitration and CAT case countering the arguement that evidence in one couldnt be used in another. Might be wrong like and cant be arsed to find it again as he was waffling for over half an hour. 

He said it about 5 minutes in and named a date it was said.

58 minutes ago, Ben said:

He said it about 5 minutes in and named a date it was said.

He did yes but it was actually yesterday's date he used. I think pokerprince is right in what he says.

Absolute shit that from Keith. Just shut the fuck up. Keeps peddling all kinds of supposed developments when in actual fact, nothing is happening. Even if something is happening, the people involved are not going to keep him in the loop because of his gob can't be kept shut.