NO Poker game?

Slim

Hi

Now everyone is on lockdown was wondering if anyone would be interested in online poker game in the next few weeks?  I had a private game on 888 and seemed to work well and can do a zoom chat or something?  Should be an affordable buy in like £10/20 ?

does 888 require legitimate information? it tried to get me through an invasive signup process when I looked at it a few weeks ago.

Did pokerstars with some friends. It's nice except the rake on home games - EVEN THOUGH ITS JUST FUCKING PLAY MONEY - is like 5.5% of the pot. That's garbo but it's the best freely hosted game we could find.

Take-up doesn't seem huge. :lol: We could always even bring it down to a fiver if it helps people want to get involved?

May also be worth having a poll to discuss best days if enough people are game... A Thursday evening would work for me.

Been using an app called 'pokerrrr2' that is pretty decent. Can play SNG's, MTT's, Short Deck, PLO - pretty much anything.

It's free and is just 'play money' but if someone was willing to be banker, everyone can just transfer £5/£10/£20 before the game and then banker pays out the winner/s.

does 888 require legitimate information? it tried to get me through an invasive signup process when I looked at it a few weeks ago.

Did pokerstars with some friends. It's nice except the rake on home games - EVEN THOUGH ITS JUST FUCKING PLAY MONEY - is like 5.5% of the pot. That's garbo but it's the best freely hosted game we could find.

5.5% rake is horrendous. I'm currently playing a home game through a club on UPoker and it's agreed to 1% with 50% weekly rakeback.

If you're only playing with friends, apps like pokerrrr2 are well worth looking at.

Im a average player tbh meaning im prob shit :)

So yeah 888 was easy to signup.  I tried on poker stars and still not heard back yet ha.  If I can get signed up for pokestars im happy with anything.  Took 2 min to get on 888 plus.

Happy to do £5 can also do rebuys etc and yeah would holdem no limit (Only thing I know how to play)

You can play for play money and just paypal me the cash and I will dish out the winning meaning we pay no fees etc.